Reviews for Hellfire
Bookjunk chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
This was quite possibly the most beautiful story I've ever read. You really have a way with words. I love how some of it almost reads like poetry and how you manage to blend sweetness and raw lust.

I enjoyed it immensely.
xxChiquis baby18xx chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
That was so awesome it's funny that you have them in that room but oh well your story can't change it.

-Chiquis
Pharies chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Ooooooooh! I like! And I bet this was interesting to write XDD

With her losing it in a confessional, that was great.

Wonderful!-

~Tori
anonymousvoice chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I wish you would write more..this can turn into such a great story..waayyy more potential then a one-shot.
Ranibow2malfoy chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
incredible...

hugZ()
Miss Sterious chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I love Flare and this story was just amazing! :)
justjb chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Idk why you don't ship Flare because you def should change ur mind and write more storys with it :)
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
I might be one of the only ones out there but I love Flare and I love this. This was absolutely wonderful and I think you did a great job, especially for someone who doesn't ship this pairing. :D
nyilaa chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I hate Flare but...wow
soundsobeautiful chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Hollis, everything is this Flare fic and nothing hurts. I know you don't like Flare, but it was beautiful. I would love to read more one shots/stories by you because your writing is seriously just, amazingly beautiful. You're so talented and wonderful! I love you so much 3
Lady Azura chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Well, I enjoyed it. :) And it's great to see something from you again, regardless of the pairing.

On another note, are you EVER going to update your Elitz fic, though?