Reviews for Amor Mundum Fecit
hudgens77 chapter 5 . 4/19/2013
You fooled me and it's not April Fools' anymore XD anyways, haha :D I LOVE THIS FANFIC. It's so cute, tsun tsun Elly falling in love so quickly like that! And awwww, poor Leo :C what a though life he's had. But there comes Elliot to the rescue! 3 haha, I really really like your story. It's very original and they're so IC! 33 :) I can't wait 'til Elliot knows about Leo's secret!
Well, it's really a sweet fanfic and I love it, plus I like that you included the head-hunter stuff. I'm definitely following this! :D
youngnozomi chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
Well played author, well played. I have the same problem with my school work versus fanfics. I want to write more stories but... work. Why school, why?
Idle-Riddle chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
ROFL, sorry, no offence, but you're really funny. I'm in higher education as well, will be starting my third year of Diploma, so I know just how busy higher education can be. But, seriously, I'd prefer to study than write fanfiction, but, that's just me. Either way, best of luck for anything you'll be working on. )
Leo-chan chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
No way! you totally got me there! I've been waiting for a year...that made me sad oh well happy april fools to you i dont take it at hearts
SmileRen chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
I would thump you over the head if I wasn't, 1: a non-violent person and 2: on the other side of the world T_T
Jane chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
Really love this story! Interesting to read, it's so cool!
SmileRen chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
Poor Elliot, poor Vanessa. I hope you don't kill her off.
L lawliet vs Kira chapter 4 . 6/17/2012
I love it! Kawaii! :3
ryuuzaki19 chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
Claude died too? Poor Elly :'(

Two deaths and not even a week has gone by
ryuuzaki19 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Oh wow! That's such a nice start to the story :D
JustPikachu chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
Oh, I can't wait for Elliot's reaction once he finds out Leona is Leo. LOL.
TPT chapter 4 . 8/22/2011
XD AN UPDATE!

XDD

Vanessa, oh how in character that was, *sigh* can't Elly have a break?

Claude ;_; I take my hat off to you, you were noble till the end.

AND LEONA! *coughLeo!cough* Go get em Elly! XD (wow, Isla Yura is turning more and more evil as the chapters go on. Well, I really dont like the guy anyways)

XDDDD

XD

XDD

Really excited about the next chap! Hope you update soon! XD
Pandora Hearts Fan 4 life chapter 4 . 8/21/2011
Yay the next chapter was out can't wait 4 more
AnjuHime chapter 4 . 8/21/2011
Soooooo coool! I feel sorry for Elly's brothers ;_; But... waaa! w I can't wait 'til next chapter! w

Will Elly discover that Leona isn't Leona! *-*

Please, continue! You're awesome! I love this fic! 3
Pandora Hearts Fan 4 life chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
Poor poor Leo TT~TT I love this fanfic

PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLZ PLZ ! ;)