Reviews for Uncharted Seas
Great story very cute
beauty0102 chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
This was a cute story
ShadowhunterTrickster chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Please continue this is amazing
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Love this threesome !
risaXrisa chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Omg! I just can't stop reading your stories. This one was very creative and was a very good read ;)
storry-eyed chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I've never read Kirk/Spock/McCoy before, and although I think K/S is still my first love, I enjoyed this quite a lot. Everyone was in character and I can really see the three of them falling in love and bonding. This was really a lovely fic, thanks for writing!

Lynne
Emerald Ryuu Feather chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
love it!
Blip-chan chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
D'awwwwwww...

Full of totally cute fluff...X3
Silver Ardor Dragon chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Awesome! This was fun to read. I love these three together, and how you had Kirk ‘off screen’ at first. It gave Bones and Spock the time to find each other and that they wanted to be together with Jim as well.

About you AN, I know that I’m not the person that this was written for but I still wanted to say this. For whatever reason when I read a Star Trek fiction I ‘see’ the crew in a mix of the originals and the new people. It’s kind of funny in a way, picturing the original Scotty and the new Bones and Spock. Depending on what’s going on the original Kirk or the new one, same with most of the crew.

Anyway I can’t wait to read what you write next! :)
MyriadProBold chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Nice. Hot. Sexy.

I'm glad Jim got over his insecurity by the end. Spock and Leonard seem really hot in this one. I like it.
Doni chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Oh man, I do love the three of them so very much. Tender, sweet, and, of course, hot. Very nicely done.
Karla Malfoy chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
O.M.G

Threesome? *_* Boness? \o\

Amazing!

Kiss

Karla Malfoy
Emilia-InkHeart chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
i think there were a few writing/grammar mistakes along the story, but who am i to tell you such a thing?
LyradanaGreetsTheWind chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Wow. That was very sweet. Sad at first, gentle in the middle and sweet all the way through. I can understand your story recipient / sponsor kivitaskula perhaps being a little disappointed that this wasn't TOS instead of XI as she had asked for (but just squint a little, all the possibilities for love are there...), but I think that she might forgive you because the story is so full of threesome goodness, albeit the younger, less self-assured versions of the trio.

But, of course, if you do feel compelled to write the TOS version as well, many many readers will line up to read that one as well. 'Cause you are just that good. Thank you for volunteering to write for charity and creating such a lovely story and sharing it with us all (kudos also to your sponsor for donating to that charity and thus earning such a sweet reward in the first place).