Reviews for Chaz, Chaz, Chaz
Phoebeskis84 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
OH I totally agree with you! I am not a fan of the S0 Random episodes either! That Christmas one...ugh! How could they have done that to Demi? Make her act side by side with Joe Jonas the meanie who is her ex! It was an outrage! We oughta start a forum to vent about this. Get Demi out of rehab and BACK ON SWAC!

And great awesome story by the way. I miss Channy :(
rubyred21 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Awesome. Wait... WHATS HAPPENING TO SEASON THREE? I had no idea. This is what I get for living in the UK. I know nothing.
LOLChanny819 chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
I agree, but I'll still watch to support the actors. Anyway, this was SO good! Please keep going! I want this to be a multichapter! SMILES!

LOL
ghhhhhhhfoiiiiijjjhhh chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Cute story and I totally agree with you about the third season. I am very disapointed but who knows maybe it will be ok. And if it's not we alway have fanfiction.
xXDemiSellyTayMileyChannyXx chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
awwcute :) and yeahz i hate disney.. well i live the shows but they make stupid choises.. no one knows if demi is coming back to tthe show.. they changed the name because they werent sure if demi would come back.. the plot hasent changed. so we will have to wait and see.. :P
CloudyNight chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
You're right. So Random! will suck :'( But they want to keep the Sonny/Chad relationship on pause right where it is I'm pretty sure. At least Chad is a regular on So Random!

Anyways, really cute story XD