Reviews for The First Cold Stab
Sparrowlight chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
its beautiful! i love it!
polaroidnightmare chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
not bad, but i wish you would have made it your own instead of keeping so close to what was in the movie. you should play around with your writing, if someone wanted to see what an actual scene of the movie was, they could always look up a script. always remember to be original.
coolcatkate2689 chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
THAT WAS MAD-CRAZY AWESOME! Moulin Rouge is my all time FAVORITE MOVIE! I love how you added some stuff in at the begining and didn't change the story. I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT! Keep on writing!
Petite Samedi chapter 1 . 4/16/2002
Beautiful. After I read your awe-inspiring piece for The Lord of the Rings, I had to come and see more of your work, and this is where I ended up.

I love and admire the way you can take the shortest of scenes from a movie or book, and come up with a touching, inspired piece just from that short ammount of time. And in the likewise small amount of time it takes to read one of your beautiful pieces, I am stunned at your forte for writing.
Black Tangled Heart chapter 1 . 4/11/2002
this is marvelous! *claps* very well done. you've given a realistic perspective from heartbroken christian, and i can't help sharing his grief. you've catured the emotions so perfectly!
Sarahjane chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
How do you write like that? That was incredible! I am completely speechless!
Galatyn Renner chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
This was amazing. I don't know how you do it, but keep it up.

G. R.
Brown-Eyes1 chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
That was beautiful...beautiful beautiful beautiful!
She's a Star chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
Oooh. Very good...you described Christian's emotions perfectly.
drama-princess chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
Aww. . . sweetness and just lovely. I love how you depicted Christian's sadness. . . you are an awesome writer! I love your MR fics, they're just fantastique! Each and every single one!
zeldazonk chapter 1 . 3/27/2002