Reviews for Distaste
thebeautifulbicky chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
That's kind of ... Actually, I don't think there's a word for it. Great work anyway
the story goes on chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Interesting insight into the characters.
Bruce afraid of someone seeing into him beyond the carefree playboy facade, as a broken empty person rather than because of worrying about his vigilante exploits. I can totally see that. I can see how being a Batman is a sign of how he values himself - less than everyone else.(Nolanverse portrayal)
Joker not into it because it's too common, and he has to be different and stand out from everyone else so in effect he's rebelling against what he considered going with the society's norm. But the tidbit about his interest in getting down with Batman because he believes that with Batman it would be an out of the world experience altogether - nothing common at all. But still in touch with reality to know it was next to impossible, no delusions of Batman probably into him as well - Joker knows when 'he's just not that into you'.
Dent not caring about anything at all because Rachel's gone...hmm. I would think that he wouldn't even be thinking of it in the first place because he's too depressed and all consumed with anger with the world. The only way I could see him thinking of sex is when he's reminiscing about all those happy moments with Rachel.
That70schick09 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Very insightful, love how they all have a hate for the thing. That all have something else instead
All Nightmare Long chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I see why you did there in Joker's last paragraph. Hee.
you chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
you are really good at writing. I think one day I may actually have to log in to subscribe to you.

This is just. Too awesome. It really captures each of their characters, very very well. Makes me actually take comic book characters somewhat seriously.
JeanieBeanie33 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Very unique idea for drabbles. Liked this a lot. It fit the characters perfectly.