Reviews for Don't Stop
TimeToWriteIsHistory chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
A few seconds go by in silence. Kurt can feel Blaine staring at him, and he glances sideways at the other boy. "Yes?"

"Nothing. I just, enjoy looking at you. And now I can stare unabashedly. I'm taking advantage of it."

Gah. So cute. I love how you can make a story hot but sweet at the same time.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Haha, this was great! I loved it. (: Good job.
klaine4life chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
you shld ttly do a part 2 where wes or someone walks in on them kissing haha :) that wld be great!
Calli Wall chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
ummm...perfection.
Hebridean Black chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
so which Warbler came looking for them lol. that would be another humorous story.

Very hot, I'm feeling a little faint myself.
Always With Amy chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Hottttt.
amyryd chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Gah...that was fabulous! I need a cold shower. More of this please!
Purrugly chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
WICKED. :D So in character, you gave me butterflies.
Strawberry Smoothies chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Their kiss scene was both incredibly sweet and incredibly hot at the same time :) This was such a great fic, especially when you were describing their kiss scene because it matches up exactly to the one on Glee.

Plus, the end was really cute!
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Omg! four stars! SO HOT! Admittedly probably too fast for their first make out session, but that's why it's in the fanfiction and not on the show! The show can't give us teasers this hot.
FangDust99 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Whoa. Phew. That was hot and sweet and beautiful and just... AAAHHH I love you. I need more fic like this to get me through the hiatus!
CheshireTears chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
That was kind of... woahh, there for a minute. Just... hehe. I felt almost perverted reading it... and had to go back and check the rating again. Heh. Anyway. I like how it was a bit awkward but freaking hot and adorable at the same time. Sorry, I'm not making sense. I liked it. _ It made my day already (at 2am). Keep on rocking.

Alice
Alekin chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
This is exactly what I've been looking for since tuesday's episode! A sweet, in character, cute little piece of klaine goodness where the show left off. And I really love what you've done with it! (you wouldn't belive how many people took the same scene and turned it into smut...). Nice, sweet, and completely belivable. I call that a real accomplishment for any writer.

And I totally love your seductive Kurt! Is there any chance of a secuel? Or another fic in the same universe?

Great work!
BriBee1991 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I liked it :)
Gleek90 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Ahhhh... very satisfying! My mind definitely wandered into this territory when their 2nd kiss started and was cut off. Awesome!
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »