Reviews for Don't Stop
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
And then Wes walked in, stares, gives a smile or approval and leaves them to have at it. :) Or so I hope. Haha, this was cute.
Lydioio chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
klsjfkljek ljklsdjf

Oh my god.

ralksdjflkeajlkr

There is NO coherency in my brain.

This is so amazing! Love it, it's so perfect.

"Kurt releases his death grip on the chair to grab Blaine's thigh, digging his fingers in."

Unf.

Seriously, keep writing. Not only did you get amazing description, you've also got a great ear for dialog, and for character. It's fantastic.

KimGil chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Loved it! Very, very cute. Great job!
A Different Type Of Flower chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Well done. Loved it
MakeMeCrazier chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Because I'm far too lazy to sign in and my mom caught me past my 'bed time' on the computer, reading this, so I had to finish on my phone. xD

Let me just say that this was the HOTTEST take I've read so far on what happens after/during Klaine Kiss Part 2. You did a great job without making it too fluffy, yet still show how much they like each other, and how their previous friendship comes into play
The Fabulous A.J chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Ahhh, perfect. Truely perfect. Exactly what I wished had been the extended scene. I especially like the fact that you had Blaine climb into Kurt's lap, and not the other way around. Too many times people make Kurt climb into Blaine's lap and it's like ummm Blaine's smaller, duhh.

Either way, fluffy yet erotic and absolutely freakin' perfect. Loved it!
Supermegafoxyawesomehot7 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Damn, I don't think I can explain how happy I would have been with them not making it to practice. Ohh man. Dear lord was that beautiful and amazing and hot and adorable and hott again. Ohh man. Whew.
The Archangel Network chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
33 Great job! That was amazing. Thank you for writing it. :D
Fluffy Nouget chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Oh how sweet this is! Very nice imagery and language and not to mention the Klaineness - UNF! I know it says complete, but I think you could make it work with more chapters. Each one could be about Klaine keeping their relationship from various Warblers, but that's kind of tedious, so maybe a oneshot is for the best. Either way this was still amazing and it's definitely going on my favorites list! :D
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
DAYUM, BLAINE! Woah, I think I need a cigarette from just reading that. This was awesome, great job!
Delilah Lovett chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Oh my god. If this was what was supposed to happen, I can see why they used the cockblock keyboard to make it acceptable for primetime. Holy Jesus that would've been awesome.
IDontEvenKnowWhyIHaventDeleted chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
i love me some well written klaine make out scenes :DD
talkwithyourhips chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
wow, i love this story. is one of the best written (for me) about what could had happened after the kiss

love it :)

it woulkd be awesome if you do a squel or something, i dont know
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3