Reviews for Crossroads
gabbygirl199 chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
Sooooo sad please continue this is amazing i would lik to see more chapters like how lupin and them get along with shinichi/conan and them maybe a diamond that belongs to Sonoko's uncle and both lupin and kaitou want it and shinichi/conan thwarts them and leads to them getting locked up by fujiko mine and they start talking five stars is what i rate this great story
Yinyang555 chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
That is beautiful and completely true, while we don't see shinichi reflecting much on his parent's flighty-ness he was permanently left alone at fourteen. Very young. And I doubt that they didn't leave before then as well.

But like you pointed out, they aren't bad people, just selfish maybe.

Anyway I love this and sincerely hope you complete it!
ZeroXYami chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
woah, Woah WOAH. this is amazing! cant wait until you start writing in Lupin sansei :D
The Silver Sleut chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Read this at work, and my coworker asked me what was wrong since it actually made me cry. I love it when authors take the time to provide some background for a character. This could really explain a good chunk of Shinichi's behavior, such as why he got into mysteries. Like he was just doing it to be close to his father in some sort of way, and maybe to prove that he was worth their attention. Or perhaps he became so busy trying to solve murders and such so that he could avoid looking to deep into his own situation. Either way I would really love to see more of this.
FallenHope-Angel chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
You broke my heart in this first chapter. Poor Shin-Chan. But this a is true, his parents have left him alone for a long time.
AnimeniacAnonymous chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
You captured the loneliness Shinichi felt very well in this first chapter. Color me intrigued. I am looking forward to seeing how this continues.
please chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
I'm begging you update
this story is too amazing
xXPaintedFateXx chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Ive never really thought of it like this and the story looks like it'll be good!
Niwaki chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I liked this although I can't see where Lupin III comes in? please continue soon
FRIENDLY OBSESSIVE READER chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I can see you've got more stories to work on but please update this one! I can't wait to see how the story goes
PyrusDelta chapter 1 . 1/2/2012

goldchild2 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
i already love this. can't wait for the next chapter.
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Do you still have that story posted somewhere?
cookieswithmilktea chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
thats so sad! poor shinichi
Ally Marton chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
:( Oh Shinichi... :hugs the struggling detective: your such a sweet kid. MEH! What is this? Where's the next chapter? I like theway you write, but we don't have enough to know what the plot really is! Please hurry up with the next chapter, it's been two months as it is!