Reviews for Soap Bubbles
KOWritesIt chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Aw,this was so cute and work!
Kanra chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
...OMG AWWWW more...need mooooore
Glitterbaby's Girl chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
This was soo sweet I love this XD major kudos
gaap237 chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
This story made me very happy. The fluff was just killing me. I love tender Shizuo!
natnatrat chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
To cute
*goofy smile appears on face*
LittleSecret chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
D'aw, this was simply adorable. I really liked it, especially all the cute cuddling and closeness
Thank you for writing this, I deffinitely enjoyed reading it!
Mozu The Mochi chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Izaya is so cute! And aww, Shizzy, aww

Lol, for the bishy men thinking Izaya a shlut... Can't they see he's male?!
illuminootie chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Aww this was just too cute to read. You did a really good job with putting the characters emotions correctly, and I just think I have refreshed my OTP again. Thank you for doing that, defiantly a favorite. Have a great night a please message me if you want to chat!
Shidou chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
awww, so sweet! X3
hey what happened to the old lady saying that she'll bring over soup? XD
not that i mind she didn't! she'd just ruin the moment LOLL

love it! *heart*
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
This is perfect! I love the pace the story moved at Most stories like this one rush through all the good parts (examples: the walk to Shizuo's and the bath scene) but this one gave just enough details to make it adorable and easy to read. I would love if this had a sequel (like the next day how Izaya gets sick and Shizuo takes care of him *maybe you already made one and I just didn't know yet o.o"*) Oh well Great work!
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Very cute!
Juuchan Ninomiya chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Aww, I'd like to have a continuation of this if can. I really love this one. Needy Izaya? Bring it on! XD
Angels Diary chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww thats so adorable
keiko-uchiha chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
i laughed when Izaya was thought to be a prostitute. It was sweet of Shizuo to take Izaya home. This story was cute, sweet and very well written.
Wragziez chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I absolutely fangirled over the prostitute part! Hehe! I am just so unbelievably giddy right now from reading all your marvelous stories!