Reviews for Lingerie
ateam123 chapter 1 . 11/3
I loved this story!
shannon30033 chapter 8 . 11/2
I don't know what it looked like before, but it is very clear to me. I have no questions about this chapter. Apparently, what ever you tweaked, it worked.
Every year I re-read this story and I still love it!
On of the best stories on !
StubbornPansy chapter 5 . 6/23
Hmm...Ranger is lying? Do I see a Rhino mode flaring up?
StubbornPansy chapter 4 . 6/23
Stephanie you are blind to your surroundings!

Hell can't you see the red flags?

Watch out you are headed for T-R-O-U-B-L-E!
StubbornPansy chapter 3 . 6/23
How does Ranger think this is fair to Stephanie?
I never understood this concept.
StubbornPansy chapter 2 . 6/23
Mooch is not going to be as easy as you think...Morelli's do not think straight!
StubbornPansy chapter 1 . 6/23
This has so many red flags I have lost count!

Getting involved with anything mob related is definitely trouble.
AZBarb chapter 21 . 6/16
I loved this story. It had a lot of original story ideas and I loved the happy ending - for Steph/Ranger and for Grandma.
aruvqan chapter 18 . 5/26
I love the idea of opening it up into one huge apartment, with 3 bedrooms with en suites, an office space for each of them and a double master bath with double the closet space, with a makeup station on Steph's side so she can sit and do her hair and makeup.
aruvqan chapter 16 . 5/26
Mont Blanc has a really lovely amethst purple ink that is fairly unique ... I could see someone who has gone to the expense of getting a Mont Blanc to go for one of their more or less custom colors.
aruvqan chapter 12 . 5/26
Interesting ) I wonder what the hell Terry is up do stalking Steph!
aruvqan chapter 9 . 5/26
Swearing off tequila shots is probably a wise idea )
aruvqan chapter 1 . 5/26
I never liked Steph's need to rummage in a tote - she really needs something with a special insert designed to hold all her crap so it is easily grabbed - I bet Ella could whip something up or know a source for something. I have a killer small computer bag sized for a netbook that has a separate zipped bottom that is for holding the power brick, and has little pockets sewn around the inside. If it had a single over the shoulder type strap it would be perfect, she could put the handcuffs and spare soft-ties/zip manacles in the bottom compartment, and the mace, stun gun and such in the main compartment with plenty of room for beauty products.

And I can see Joe getting pissed off at Mooch and wanting him to get some sort of crap to happen if he was poaching Terry.
LMH33 chapter 22 . 1/23
Awesome story! It was very satisfying. I love how you kept the chatacters true to the basic JE and just expanded them. Morelli was done well also, as sometimes in fanfict he is portrayed as a villian of sorts but really he is not in JE books. Thanks for the hard work that went into this story. I look forward now to reading more of your work.