Reviews for Lingerie
StubbornPansy chapter 5 . 6/23
Hmm...Ranger is lying? Do I see a Rhino mode flaring up?
StubbornPansy chapter 4 . 6/23
Stephanie you are blind to your surroundings!

Hell can't you see the red flags?

Watch out you are headed for T-R-O-U-B-L-E!
StubbornPansy chapter 3 . 6/23
How does Ranger think this is fair to Stephanie?
I never understood this concept.
StubbornPansy chapter 2 . 6/23
Mooch is not going to be as easy as you think...Morelli's do not think straight!
StubbornPansy chapter 1 . 6/23
This has so many red flags I have lost count!

Getting involved with anything mob related is definitely trouble.
AZBarb chapter 21 . 6/16
I loved this story. It had a lot of original story ideas and I loved the happy ending - for Steph/Ranger and for Grandma.
aruvqan chapter 18 . 5/26
I love the idea of opening it up into one huge apartment, with 3 bedrooms with en suites, an office space for each of them and a double master bath with double the closet space, with a makeup station on Steph's side so she can sit and do her hair and makeup.
aruvqan chapter 16 . 5/26
Mont Blanc has a really lovely amethst purple ink that is fairly unique ... I could see someone who has gone to the expense of getting a Mont Blanc to go for one of their more or less custom colors.
aruvqan chapter 12 . 5/26
Interesting ) I wonder what the hell Terry is up do stalking Steph!
aruvqan chapter 9 . 5/26
Swearing off tequila shots is probably a wise idea )
aruvqan chapter 1 . 5/26
I never liked Steph's need to rummage in a tote - she really needs something with a special insert designed to hold all her crap so it is easily grabbed - I bet Ella could whip something up or know a source for something. I have a killer small computer bag sized for a netbook that has a separate zipped bottom that is for holding the power brick, and has little pockets sewn around the inside. If it had a single over the shoulder type strap it would be perfect, she could put the handcuffs and spare soft-ties/zip manacles in the bottom compartment, and the mace, stun gun and such in the main compartment with plenty of room for beauty products.

And I can see Joe getting pissed off at Mooch and wanting him to get some sort of crap to happen if he was poaching Terry.
LMH33 chapter 22 . 1/23
Awesome story! It was very satisfying. I love how you kept the chatacters true to the basic JE and just expanded them. Morelli was done well also, as sometimes in fanfict he is portrayed as a villian of sorts but really he is not in JE books. Thanks for the hard work that went into this story. I look forward now to reading more of your work.
LMH33 chapter 21 . 1/23
Go grandma Mazure. I like that she helped without causing a fiasco. Also good job on acknowledging Howdey sense of guilt and Steph giving his spider sense credit. I like that. I also didn't mention it but I cheered inwardly in the last chapter when Joe and Terry decided to leave Trenton to take a chance on them. That was really great!
LMH33 chapter 20 . 1/23
Yikes! Never thought Shirley would shoot that person! So Howdey was right, he needed to come inside giovinchi's. I love that his gut instincts were on tract. if he was Not a fictitious character, he'd be kicking himself mercilessly he didn't come with her. Luckily in print you can give him an emotional break;-)
LMH33 chapter 19 . 1/23
This just keeps getting better with each chapter. The whole story was that way which is why I didn't stop to for my 1st review until chapter 15.
Only a few more chapters to go. I don't want it to end but I am glad it is complete and not an abandoned story.
I Love that Tank was confused about where on the premises Of Haywood Ranger and Steph were. That was cleverly funny.
Again great job on how Steph and Ranger talk about their upset emotions and future doubts. It is very healthy and beautiful to read. Especially the forgiving and acceptance of past mistakes. It made me smile reading it and now just thinking about it.