Reviews for Lingerie
Pammisue chapter 22 . 4/16
I really loved this story! My favorite line is "Babe, I need a donut." Your story is so well written that I might forget that this isn't part of the actually Stephanie Plum series. Thanks so much!
don nap chapter 22 . 12/23/2016
Really enjoyed your story. It was an early Christmas present. Thank you so much for your well written gift.
Buddy'sbabe chapter 22 . 7/26/2016
Wonderful story as usual. You are such a gifted writer!
DreamsInColor8 chapter 22 . 5/26/2016
Great story! I loved the mystery and glad it worked out for Ranger and Steph! Thanks for sharing.
Angela Mueller chapter 15 . 3/31/2016
That was a hoot! Thank you!
PhillyGirl27 chapter 22 . 12/31/2015
What a delightful story! Your strong, yet vulnerable, Stephanie was a breath of fresh air. Must admit, I am such a sucker for a Ranger/Steph HEA, and you did this so well. I smiled throughout your storyline and read with awe as you developed the characters, provided sassy dialogue and gave us a creative, exciting, well-constructed plot! You are a VERY TALENTED writer! Many thanks for sharing!
melyons chapter 22 . 12/7/2015
Even better the second time. Thanks for sharing your talent.
melyons chapter 8 . 12/6/2015
So sad. Great story so far.
ateam123 chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
I loved this story!
shannon30033 chapter 8 . 11/2/2015
I don't know what it looked like before, but it is very clear to me. I have no questions about this chapter. Apparently, what ever you tweaked, it worked.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/9/2015
Every year I re-read this story and I still love it!
On of the best stories on !
StubbornPansy chapter 5 . 6/23/2015
Hmm...Ranger is lying? Do I see a Rhino mode flaring up?
StubbornPansy chapter 4 . 6/23/2015
Stephanie you are blind to your surroundings!

Hell can't you see the red flags?

Watch out you are headed for T-R-O-U-B-L-E!
StubbornPansy chapter 3 . 6/23/2015
How does Ranger think this is fair to Stephanie?
I never understood this concept.
StubbornPansy chapter 2 . 6/23/2015
Mooch is not going to be as easy as you think...Morelli's do not think straight!