Reviews for Lingerie
LMH33 chapter 22 . 1/23
Awesome story! It was very satisfying. I love how you kept the chatacters true to the basic JE and just expanded them. Morelli was done well also, as sometimes in fanfict he is portrayed as a villian of sorts but really he is not in JE books. Thanks for the hard work that went into this story. I look forward now to reading more of your work.
LMH33 chapter 21 . 1/23
Go grandma Mazure. I like that she helped without causing a fiasco. Also good job on acknowledging Howdey sense of guilt and Steph giving his spider sense credit. I like that. I also didn't mention it but I cheered inwardly in the last chapter when Joe and Terry decided to leave Trenton to take a chance on them. That was really great!
LMH33 chapter 20 . 1/23
Yikes! Never thought Shirley would shoot that person! So Howdey was right, he needed to come inside giovinchi's. I love that his gut instincts were on tract. if he was Not a fictitious character, he'd be kicking himself mercilessly he didn't come with her. Luckily in print you can give him an emotional break;-)
LMH33 chapter 19 . 1/23
This just keeps getting better with each chapter. The whole story was that way which is why I didn't stop to for my 1st review until chapter 15.
Only a few more chapters to go. I don't want it to end but I am glad it is complete and not an abandoned story.
I Love that Tank was confused about where on the premises Of Haywood Ranger and Steph were. That was cleverly funny.
Again great job on how Steph and Ranger talk about their upset emotions and future doubts. It is very healthy and beautiful to read. Especially the forgiving and acceptance of past mistakes. It made me smile reading it and now just thinking about it.
LMH33 chapter 15 . 1/22
I've really enjoyed this story so far. Stephs frustration and loss are conveyed through the previouse chapters but not to the point the reader is dragged down giving it this overall sense of loss with the numbness of a strong woman coping it's nice to have a strong Steph.
I particularly like this chapter. It is satisfying how you crafted the scene. Until now neither one had completely said their wants and pain in one spot to each other so thre was so much misunderstanding and assumptions floating around. Of course, I know,it was part of building the emotional suspense of your story, but it was done well and how you wrote the final release in this dialogue exchange was perfection. Can't think of any way it could be better.
Ranger was surprisingly perceive and the short but meaningful sentenses you wrote, right on. I never imagined him to say lots so ever word has to count with him and here you did that.
I loved that he wants a donut after visiting the Plum house. Nice comedic addition that allows a glimpse into the stress working under the calm exterior. Thanks. Looking forward to finishing the story.
Proudofyoubabe chapter 22 . 1/9
What a fabulous story, and that all the bad disappeared like a poof of fairy dust and we are left with two (possibly four) HEA's. Fabulous job!
Proudofyoubabe chapter 15 . 1/9
Well this turned out better than I ever expected. No divorce, the prospect of babies and one grandmas engaged too. It all brought a hugesmileto my face. :)
Proudofyoubabe chapter 8 . 1/9
Now I understand. Wow-what a dark web you weave-and I'm along for the ride. Wonderful story :)
Proudofyoubabe chapter 6 . 1/9
I just found this story and I'm sooooo loving it so far. What a great premise. And I loved Bunchy reiterating the words Ranger said to her, oh so long ago. Looking forward to seeing how this plays out. Right now I'm confused about what Steph did with the Rangeman attorney-I had thought it had something to do with he mysterious lingering, but now I don't think so. Loved the Batman visit with the cure too. A bulbous writing as usual :) Elaine
Daffybduck chapter 22 . 11/11/2014
Couldn't stop reading till i finished this wonderful story. Thank you!
Hello23kitty chapter 22 . 9/27/2014
I enjoy all of your stories. You are one of my favorite authors. Hope you keep writing. Thank you.
Harmne chapter 22 . 12/13/2013
LOL, I like the way this ended, coming full circle for Steph - from lingerie buyer to bounty hunter back to lingerie buyer!
basketcse chapter 22 . 11/16/2013
Really good writing. Good story.
Halle Alexis chapter 11 . 9/23/2013
Oh, Stephanie... what have you gotten yourself into? I can't wait to read more!
Halle Alexis chapter 7 . 9/22/2013
It keeps getting more interesting, and I can't wait to find out more!