Reviews for When Your Time Comes Around Again
Please continue the story is great
Please continue this is a good story
urs-v chapter 2 . 10/30/2014
A time-hollow fic? Does exist?
I loved this game a lot despite it being easy, complex time paradox are the kind of story I can enjoy.
Its a shame it was so short.

Even if this is abandonned, it was a fun idea of alternative to the true story, I can tottaly see Ethan getting exhausted and disbalanced with the insane figth with Irving.
BraveEagle chapter 2 . 10/8/2014
Hey, please don't abandon this fic. I love it too much, from the bottom of my heart, you have a great concept developing here.
LazyUser chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
This is amazing! :D Please continue awesome writer!
Fan chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
Please continue this is good
Guest chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
Please update
dearfranny chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
Arghh! Cliffhanger.
Update soon, please! :D
grandshadowseal chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
Are you going to continue? I've been waiting patiently since you last updated and now i'm worred you have given up on this story and i really hope you haven't cos this is an excellent story, i'd hate to see it go to waste!
grandshadowseal chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
this is really good i am extremely in to this story and can't wail for the next chapter, i truly hope you keep at this story as sadly there are very little time hollow storys and it's sad cos time hollow is an epic game and i wish more people would make storys for it.
EijiNya chapter 1 . 5/4/2012

please I need more SHOCKING REVELATIONS please don't wait a year to update again
Nilke chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
Oh... my! It's wonderful so far! Time Hollow didn't get much love, sadly... but this fic is quite original and well-written... I hope you plan to continue it, no matter what... Great work!
Yo chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I think this is a very interesting swing on the game. If you put up a chapter, I'll be willing to read it.
Time Hollow chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
nice story can't wait to see what happen's next.
gamenerd 808 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
i havnt went to the time hollow section in along time and this is my 1st time reading this story its good please continue