Reviews for When You See This, It'll Be Too Late
AlwysAlve chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
I like this a lot! Both chapters are brilliant. Honestly, I usually like to give suggestions but it's hard for me to do that because this is just very, very well written! I'm hoping there is more to come (:
Lieutenant of the BVB Army chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
Lia...Wintergirls Lia?!
Inner Sanctuary chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
My one criticism about this: I thought St. Mary's was an all girl's Catholic school...? Unless I'm just mixing up my books.
Alright, well I love this! I finished the book yesterday, so I immediately went on here and started looking for other people's views on the ending, and yea. I also needed to know what might have happened next, and I'm very much satisfied with this possible aftermath.
I'm not going to lie though, I had a different interpretation of the ending, and yea... I just wanted someone else's optimistic opinion after I finished bawling my eyes out.
Anyways, great job! I love it! Keep writing.(:
Inner Sanctuary
(I was too lazy to log into my account... Oh well. I'll follow and favorite soon, don't worry. :D)
yay chapter 4 . 11/3/2012
I think she didn't go through with it too. I hope that you finish this someday.
Call-Me-Anything chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
I like to believe she didn't actually kill herself in the book and that she ended up with Santana! 3
SpellStorm chapter 4 . 2/8/2012
Oh my gosh, I love this! Its so sweet and serious and beautiful! Update soon!
marblesharp chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Oh my gosh this is awesome. :'D

I was frustrated with the ending too! I had to google it and see everyone's theories. Luckily, yours was what I wanted to happen. (We'll never know for sure.. grrr...)

I like the 'game over' beginning. :D It made me think she was going to go through with killing herself.

Thank you so much for writing this! It brought some good (fanon) closure.
JustAnotherStori chapter 3 . 8/19/2011
I love this. Seriously. Please keep it on and keep going! This is amazing!
Twilighternproud chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
Loveeee itt!

Continuee dudee please :D
not on fanfiction anymore chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
This is good so far! Keep it up!
bellzlovesbooks1 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
its good keep it up!
My Silver Skye chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
This is a great addition the book. You have excellent writing ability and I hope to see more chapters in the future.

AccountIsDeactivated111 chapter 3 . 4/28/2011