Reviews for Surrogate
Mysteryfan17 chapter 3 . 8/15
Oh my heart. If Superboy knew why... bit surprised they didn't try to 'find/rescue' Robin in the sim. If they redo that training exercise after Superman/Superboy training, I'd like to see them actually go and work the sim fully, including finding/saving Robin. No man/boy left behind. 10/10
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 3 . 7/29
aawww the feels!
Not half bad short stories
Captain marvel is batmen son that be cool
Guest Star chapter 3 . 8/19/2015
Dawwww, how sweet. ... And terrifying for Bruce I'm sure but, y'know, sweet. Good work. :]
polyptera chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
I don't even know how many times I have read this story since you posted it. It's fantastic.
andysanime chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
Good job on this, absolutely loved it! 3 glad things are getting better with Superboy and Superman as well as Batman getting better )
BarbaraGirl chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
Loved it!
RosarieBlack chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
:D that was too cute. loved the ending!
Lady Julie Snape chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
My heart was pounding the entire time I read this. I couldn't believe that Bruce would lift a hand against Dick. I never believed he would and it is terrifying to know that it was a fear toxin that drove him to do such a thing. If he heals, I don't think Bruce will ever forgive himself.
Dextra2 chapter 3 . 4/5/2012
Awww that's so cute!
Reading Nut Cassirole chapter 3 . 3/26/2012
very nice story i really liked it

keep up the good work :)
FifthDayOfMay chapter 3 . 3/10/2012
XD Superboy and his anger issues are adorable. My favorite part of this was Fick coming home and reassuring his dad. Very cute. A little antsy father and son fluff moment. Just what the doctor ordered.
CosmicEssence chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
good story and i think this was a perfect lead into the superboy superman problem.
Glimare chapter 3 . 1/29/2012
Very nice. WE need an ep like this.