Reviews for Once More
FaerieRing chapter 21 . 3/10
Please, please, please continue writing this story. It is utterly amazing and I'm always on the edge of my seat when I read the next chapter. It's incredible.
L-MLynch1993 chapter 21 . 2/6
Nooooooooooooooooooo! It can't be left like this! I am completely hooked, you have an awesome talent for writing.
SwedishFanFictionLover chapter 21 . 1/16
Where is the update!? I need an update now, i've been reading all chapters in two days and i want more :D

It's sad, funny, romantic, tragedic, realistic and enchanting at the same time. Love the AU and the characters from the past, you're take on the Glee characters :) You should write a real story of Once More, publish it but change the certain events so that it isn't a glee fic anymore :3
lesa.blazer chapter 20 . 8/12/2014
Please please please please continue this story
lesa.blazer chapter 21 . 2/19/2014
Please continue
lesa.blazer chapter 17 . 2/18/2014
Please continue this
April chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Any plans to update thus story? Very unique plot, and very well written. Would love to read more on this!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
YOUR WISH THAT SAM AND RACHEL CONNECTING MIGHT COME TRUE I'M SCREAMING THIS STORY MADE ME SHIP THEM AND NOW I MAY ACTUALLY GET CANNON SAMCHEL THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS I WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN AS OKAY WITH SAMCHEL IF I HADN'T READ THIS YEARS PRIOR TO TONIGHTS EPISODE AND I HOPE YOU UPDATE SOON
gleek30 chapter 14 . 3/18/2013
Damn. Just when I was thinking "this story needs some kind of big dramatic showdown" and "I hope they dont forget to address the whole quinn defending rachel from that cheerio at the beginning" issue, this chapter happens. Excellent timing! I hope in the few chapters left that some faberry friendship happens.
hdun chapter 21 . 2/18/2013
i would like to see where this is going please can you update soon
RachelBerryLover chapter 21 . 1/4/2013
PLEASE make the next one! This was so sad! More soon!
KnightNinja13 chapter 21 . 12/31/2012
I don't know how many of your stories I have favorited or followed but I don't care. I haven't read any EvanBerry fics other than yours but your ideas and way of writing...I just love it! I hope you write more soon, not only for this story (unless you planned to leave it at a cliffhanger) but in general as well.
Jessica chapter 21 . 9/18/2012
I absolutely adore and love this fic as well as all your other fics. SO PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Maeeflower chapter 21 . 8/11/2012
Please don't kill of Alex! :'( I usually don't like OC characters, but I fell in love with both Alex and Sarah, they're both so funny. As for Quinn/ Finn I'm still a bit curious about them, as well as if Mr. Berries have anything to do with Sam, Rachel, Puck, Alex, etc. times...

Please update soon! I really love this story so much, and I can actually picture it as a TV show! Oh, and I think you fit the perfect name for Quinn's passed life. To me, Belle is (and always sort of has been) the elegance and beauty that is Quinn. :)

-Mae :)
Jadedgurl05 chapter 21 . 7/28/2012
I love your story. This one of those stories that you can't help it loving. I ame a little sad that it is almost over but that a sign that you are a great writer. Who wants to read a story that does not engage them. I know i dont. Keep up the good work and keep writing too. Just dont let alex die thats all i ask