Reviews for The Hummel Twins
butterflyrain23 chapter 1 . 3/16
Ok so I am going through your stories and reading them. This one is so unique and I love it! I would love to see more of this with Kurt having Cam!
Peanutmama0724 chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
This was a really awesome beginning! You should've done more with this. I'd love to read it if you ever have a chance to write more.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
I love this, it's so written, I hope someday you one back to it, such a great idea really. I've never read one like that it's genius!
smileyouroncamraxox chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
can you please finish this fanfic i really want to know how it ends :)
AnneCpc chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I sure like this!
jetsonastro24 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I want to see Cameron meet Blaine. There could be lots of lols there.
1DGleekCriss chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Omg please update this it's really good
nothing else is chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Ah! The twin idea is great (as long as there is no accidental 'i thought he was you' when Kurt and Blaine get together). It's almost like having Kurt as the narrator because they are so close..but not. That doesn't make any sense, does it? Anyway. I love this idea and i would totally read more if you wrote it.
seheronelves chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Eh... I'm guessing this is a one-shot? Or not? Well, either way I'd still love it :)
CoffeeAndShipping chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
This is great. I see you wrote his but I really hope you continue :)
XIII13 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
I love it! do u write any story about hummel twins? can't get over it.. too cute and too awesome.! :D
Meaghan McCormak chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
This is so cute :) The "Seriously, kid, I walked in on them kissing. It was weird." Burt shrugged. line made me laugh. I just love Burt.
Kitalene chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
HOLY HELL THIS IS SO AWESOME! please update...

FunFact: Did you know the day you posted this was on my Birthday?

(If u don't know what to put in the next chapter I will try and help you)
tomoyosita chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
i would love to see one of this about season 2! :D
Amber chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Are you going to write more Hummel twins? Pleaaaaaaaaseeee!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »