Reviews for On Even Ground
FluffyPanda chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Okay...this is EASILY one of the best fan fictions I have ever had the pleasure of reading. LOVED IT TO THE MAX! Great job!
TR chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I just want to say that is such an amazing story. It's not everyday that I read something with so much emotion. You're an awesome writer :)
UpsidedownShortcake chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
/sobbing

Dear lord I think I love you.
2351156 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Love it! 3

Such a beautiful fanfic. _
roxxihearts chapter 6 . 5/23/2011
I give you mad props for this one line. Real insignificant but I suddenly was ike "I really am reading an awesome fic" The lne in question being this:

Gamzee was high as a paneled fabric gliding apparatus and he was still trying to look out for his matesprit's health.

Yes. A paneled fabric gliding apparatus. You win for that. I am LOVING this story so far an I'm gonna continue on reading
katcoo13 chapter 4 . 5/19/2011

thats it man.

Harlquin chapter 10 . 5/18/2011
this story is amazing~ i'm sad it's not on anymore... but i like it soo much i'm looking at the other site you posted it up too... w
MaraudingMonster chapter 10 . 4/29/2011
That's too bad. But I'll still be reading this on AO3! This story is too good to stop reading.

Eridan's discomfort had me falling out of my chair with laughter. Not even kidding. XD
Hanari502 chapter 10 . 4/28/2011
Aww. That's too bad to hear. I really liked this story. I know where you're coming from though. My troll OC uses the 'at' sign too, so its complicated...

They need to update their system...
ACEofREDspades chapter 9 . 4/24/2011
Great stuff
QueenKittyM chapter 9 . 4/23/2011
I love this. Every bit of it.

PLEASE write more. PLEEEEEEEEASE.
NecromancyAngel chapter 9 . 4/16/2011
Continue! You must!
MaraudingMonster chapter 9 . 4/15/2011
This is such a great story! I've been trying to find good Gamzee/Tavros fictions everywhere.

It's really well written, in-depth, and emotional. You seriously had me almost crying more than once. D':

Kudos to you for making those slave quadrants! Troll romance is bad enough. I wouldn't touch troll politics with a 10-foot-long pole.

I'm really looking forward to the next update!
DGBG0 chapter 7 . 4/12/2011
FFFF WRY NOBODY UNDERSTAND?

RRRRRRR! And Karkat's message, the way he just cut off... SNIFFLE, MAN. SNIFFLE. And TEREZI of all people raging. That's craaaaazyyy shiiitt maaan.
DGBG0 chapter 6 . 4/12/2011
D'8

YOU MADE IT SADDER. I HATE YOU! I HATEHATEHATEHATEYOU. BROKEN HEARTS FILL THIS ENTIRE PAGE, I SWEAR.

Okay, no, I don't hate you. I kinda wanna like... MELD with you, to become one awesomeness, but, y'know, gotta keep the image going ;D