Reviews for His Name is Mac
Neko-Tenchi chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
what the hey, Big makintosh is a grown stallion and this isn't Nazi ponyvill, h's alloiwed to have a relationship, hats with this best worker stuff, is this slave labor or what!
zjackson280 chapter 4 . 2/28/2013
i HOPE YOU uPDATE tHe oThEr sTOrY sOoN
Vinyl Beat chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
may i continue this?
That Heavy is a Spy chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
I've already liked and favourited the story on fimfiction (which is how I got here).

Also helps that MacDash is one of my favourite pairings :D
AppleCider1412 chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
not bad. i like this story. it's interesting. anything that can hold my interest and make me keep sill for 5 minutes is great in my book.

keep goin'
noshame247 chapter 4 . 1/12/2012
You have no idea how ecstatic I was to see this in my inbox. I think about this fic whenever I see a big mac fic. This fic got so much undeserved flak on eqd just because you decided to take things slow and believable.

Thanks for having the gumption to write a fic where two charachters slowly become interested in each other over time (and thus expose yourself to more criticism for each part) rather than just do a stupid fluttertwi fic and take it for granted that they're in love and make the whole thing about how scared they are to talk about their feelings.

I can't wait for the rewrite because holy manure do I care more about quality than speed.

*cue 3 foot high backlog of fics teetering beside me falling over
Mackairo chapter 4 . 1/12/2012
Too bad you lost your motivation, but that tends to happend sometimes...

But hey, at least you'll re-write it! that's good news, if you ask me!

And one more thing. I realize that the poster of the comment probably never will read this, but (anonimous, as it seems), We're talking about a show where ponies talks, has purple, green and other coloured fur, they can use magic, can fly, and you find how one of the biggests stallions in the show can't carry an unnatural amount of weight...

The show isn't realistic from the very beginning :P

So yeah, now to your writing...

Oh wait, I have no constructive critisism for you! (cause I suck :P)

keep being awesome!
bluecatcinema chapter 4 . 1/12/2012
Thanks for the heads-up. I look forward to this reworked story of yours.
Anon chapter 3 . 12/18/2011
Wow, Applejack seems like a big fuckin' hypocrite when it was mentioned that Big Mac works so much to cover for HER lost time.
DiStUrBeD72 chapter 3 . 11/26/2011
Want new update now
akaInYOFACE chapter 3 . 10/21/2011
nice story so far...to tell you the truth i never would have thought of this pairing.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
i will say it's an ok fanfic it's got a number of small problems the only bigger problem is that most stallions cant carry 60 pounds that in my oppinion is inacurate i mean we dont know how large they are but if they were near real pony/horse size they would be able to carry much more with ease if they were smaller maybe but even still look at us people im a skranny tean and i carried 80 pounds of dog food with not to much strain but in another fanfic BM carrys 80 crates of apples & the CMC 300 pounds.
Numbers1and2 chapter 3 . 10/9/2011
MOAR.
Illuminati-4 chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
This was way cute :) Oh poor Rainbow Dash, she can't see Mac anymore. Apple Jack sure is being mean... I guess she does have to think about the farm and the family. If they best worker fails, they all do. Poor Mac too. He never took notice to a girl and when he does, he can't start a relationship. He can't work on that farm forever.

I like where this is going and you've been pretty good in keeping them in character. I sure hope you keep this up :)
Hanzo of the Salamander 2.0 chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
I look forward to reading what happens next in your story
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »