Reviews for Dance Over the Broken Bridge
Christina salvatore chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
I love his nickname for Artemis...and I love her snark.
liettebird chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Your bed time is 7?

Besides that... Ha! Loved artys snark and you totally get the dynamics for this team in just a few sentences. It was awesome!
toushiro1310 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Very good look into Ollie's experience. I liked it and Artemis' response was a nice pull-up.
Kimblekn chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Ohmygod, this was amazing. I love Ollie's angst over Roy, because I love those two and their father/son like bond. I loved the end, because I love the potential that Artemis/Ollie posses. This was just amazing.
Amozon28 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Well i for one loved the ending it would so happen that way

"If you monlogue'd with him this much, I'm telling you, that is the reason he bailed on you," she stood and dusted off the seat of her pants. "First and last time I ask you if 'you wanna talk about it'."

"That's just cold, kid. I'm completely willing to girl talk with you."

"I'll pass. I'd rather not revel in my teenage angst with a forty-year old guy who knows the London Bridge song. We gonna do this or not?"

"I am not forty." *glares*

P.S. you spelled revel wrong. its reveal.
Jimmy Candlestick chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Monologue? Awesome. I loved Artemis' reaction to that.
DreamRabbit chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
This was fantastic!

Seeing Roy's departure from Ollie's perspective was an excellent idea, and for me at least, an enlightening one. I believe I've mentioned before how much I like the way you write Green Arrow. Well, that goes double here. I loved his monologue, which seemed not only /perfectly/ in character, and very cleverly written, but also rather profound.

Oh, and I've got to say: I /loved/ the ending. It was a sudden change of pace, but you pulled it off really well. It was very funny, and the switch to writing from Artemis POV was very well done. You captured her character really well too, and in just a few short lines.

Very, very, impressive, and a really good read!

~DrRa
Awsome KC2622 chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
well I for one LOVED the ending! I could so see GA calling Artimis Princess and offering girl talk and her calling him forty and a cheater.

~KC
Illucida chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
I really enjoyed reading this; the analogy with the London Bridge was perfect to describe the relationship between Oliver and Roy. You also wrote this magnificently; it kept the reader intrigued and wanting to read more. And the ending? I thought it was good; having it be a monologue at Artemis was a perfect way to end it. And the "I'm perfectly willing to girl talk." made me grin.

Fantastic job! You get a gold star. :D
asdfghjklasdfghjklasdfghjklasd chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
This was a very clever use of prompt. That little mention of the watchtower slip? Also very clever.

Really fills in some gaps in the series and colours in the lines where the GA/Red Arrow partnership is concerned. It was an awesome character study.

Somehow I was not expecting this to be Ollie's monologue (even though I hadn't missed the quotation marks). lol. I liked the exchange with Artemis at the end. The humour was a nice counterpoint and I actually rather liked the ending.

I demand more character studies and prompt fills from you. Stat.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Love it
greenpanic6 chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Really liked it I always wondered what Green Arrow and Arthemis' relationship was like
baobabs chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC-

Heh. Never mind.

This was just plain awesome. Fantastic entry. I love your portrayal of Artemis! I always wondered what Green Arrow and Artemis talks would be like...

One tip, though. If someone is speaking in paragraphs, you need to include ONE quotation mark at the beginning of each paragraph. Just sayin'.

For example:

"Did you know this is an absolutely epic story?

"Well, it is."