Reviews for Let's Get Dancey
FinnickOzam chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
Hey! When do you think we'll be seeing more of this story! I love it!
anonymouss chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
UPDATE PLEASE! I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! I AM OBSESSED WITH IT! UPDATE PLEASE! IT'S KILLING ME! :(
bottle of beast chapter 3 . 2/17/2012
Corona is just adorae
bottle of beast chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
Hmmm ... so we meet Annie Giordano and Angel Carmichael. I really loved seeing Angel in her element, in action. I like Annie, too, but she's a bit too Miss Perfect for my taste. I know that she DOES have flaws (everyone does) but, if you want my advice, I suggest letting her flaws show a bit more, so she won't be labeled a Mary Sue.

This is amazing! Keep going!
bottle of beast chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Oooh, la la! I read this and I love it already. :) Sounds truly scandalicious, the type of story with secrets and betrayal and all around bitchiness. I adore these types of stories. Like Alphas, only with dancers.

So far, my favorite character is Angel. She's striking a blow for self-taught dancers everywhere, the ones who get ridiculed and called 'useless'. I really like this. :)
Account Currently on Hiatus chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
This is good, I loved it so much. You should definitely continue updating, I can't wait!
43dfglkhsdfn gbjklsdadfgf chapter 3 . 11/4/2011
Whew, catty bitches extreme! I'm still interested, keep posting!
The Bloodiest Rose chapter 3 . 10/31/2011
YOU'RE ALIVEEEEEE~! ~ FINAHLEY~!

Well, I guess this chappie's alright. No, it was AWESOME. I mean, you portrayed Corona as the quiet, the-type-who-doesn't-want-to-be-involved-in-fights and I guess she could be the mediator for Annie and Angel's fights?

Annie, stereotypically is definitely your snotty bitch. Which kinda made her the bad girl in this chappie. -

I definitely liked Annie and Angel's catfights - though they're a bit cliche, it still gives some drama. AND YOU GO ANGEL! :D Love that girl.

And no, it isn't that short! It's perfectly fine so UPDATE!
Pepsigirl120 chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
OMFG! Continue writing! Pleeeeaaaassseeeee? :) i hope you do cuz I love this story soooo much!

Happy Halloween!
color my world bright chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
Whooa. Yeah, girl, you're back! Amazing chapter. I think I like Corona and Angel the best. Angel's tough - she's been there and knows what to expect. And Corona...yes, like you said, pretty quiet :)

I'm glad you're back! Hope you update soon!

~Ariana
Muse of Storytelling chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
Witty, funny, and interesting. I love it.
LuvLife113 chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
I missed you and your writing! But I hope you had a wonderful long Holiday :). Anyways, loved the chapter. Angel and Annie fights are awesome and I love Angel as a character. And I love your stories, always have and always will, so I would adore it if you kept writing :)
miyame-chan chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
*claps* niicee. you finally updated! well, welcome back from your looonng vacation! :)
miyame-chan chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
i like the way you describe the details (especially with the dancing). :)

in the previous chapter, you said you wanted a few minor characters. and i think i would want to try. :)

Name: Reynie "Reyn" de Leon

Age: 13 and a half

Appearance: wavy shoulder- length dark brown hair, intense dark brown eyes that always seem observe the tings around her , naturally tanned skin, lean body- build and pretty tall

Personality: optimistic, friendly and talkative. she can also be prim and proper (especially when it comes to her dainty burps)

Reyn is pretty good at jazz and modern dance. But her friends and parents consider her as an expert at ballet. Her mother is an British dancer, while her father is an American coreographer. She practices everyday to impress everyone and makes sure her styles and techniques are perfect.
miyame-chan chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
a really creative way to do the introduction! :)