Reviews for Final Oration
abcdefg8EN chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
So... do you have any plans to finish this story?
Juliegirl22 chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
Aaagh! TBC! I must know what happens!
Juliegirl22 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Oh my gosh, that was so sad but the twist at the end made it better. They can make a time machine and go back for Artemis!
AmberHerondale chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
Awesome! I like the whole tim-machine git, and how A sneaked it into his final speech-thing
tealeaf.tiffu chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
ack! tbc? this is an awesome story! please write more! :D
Woodswolf chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
I think everyone agrees that we all want more.
Please bring more.

(I came back to re-read and realized I didn't review this chapter :P)
alohomorraa chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
The first chapter made me cry!
ILoveFowl chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
"Don't laugh at me, Holly, but..." I love you? Maybe?
chukaliteluvver chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
WHAT?! POST THE REST SOON!
Major Trouble chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
This was really interesting and well written, but my favorite part was definitely Lili's reaction to the message for Trouble.
Woodswolf chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Oh, fuck.

Juliet entered with popcorn in several large cartons. She handed one to each member of the Fowl family, took one for herself, and flopped down on the floor. She giggled more than the twins did when she saw the purple costumed dinosaur pop up on the screen.

Once I saw this, I knew it was not going to end well.
Sure, sure, blah, blah, blah, but the only one worse will be Holly.
And now, here it is.

For some strange reason, the thought of her human friend sent a shiver up her spine and a queasy feeling of loss down into her gut. It was so strong she almost doubled up. "Wow," she grunted once the sensation had eased somewhat. "What in Frond's name was that?" She recognized it as the same emotional assailment she had suffered right after Julius Root had died before her eyes. The fact that it had come again – attached to Artemis's name, no less – was disturbing.

And now I've reached the end.
Congratulations, dear sir, or ma'am, or whatever-you-want-to-be. You are awesome.
Arty-the-Puppeteer chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
OOOO, promising... I enjoy this, maybe mor ethan I'd like. you're writting is very good. I can't really get tired of Artemis dying... yes I am strange..

But mostly the ending.. do I smell a sequel might coming, at least I hope you yourself consider it, because it would certainly be approsiate

Arty
stay.traught.i'm.deactivated chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
So I was nearly sobbing (hysterically) for everyone minus Opal, especially Artemis... I'm absolutely crazy. T_T

ZOMG YES TIME MACHINE GO SAVE ARTY. :D
Snakequeen-in-Norway chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Not! NOT! Please not! That was...oh my Gods... Of course I know what Artemis was going to say. He loves her. Gods as it went through and got to the people who were closer & closer to him...

-SQ
IamtheAuthoress chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I found this story again after a really long time, and I realized you have made no sequel. .Make. ! Bring our Arty back! pretty please with a chicken eatng a cherry on top? *.*

~the Authoress