Reviews for Doing Casual
Doodlepoof chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Niceeee. Love ur AF fanfics!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
That was good! I really liked how you portrayed Arty. Nice story, and you totally stayed in charachter. Keep on writing!
stay.traught.i'm.deactivated chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I'm laughing to myself right now. :) I love Artemis; he's amazing.
GhibliGirl91 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
That was funny and impressivly in character. Couple of americanisms sneaking in though, pounds not dollars in Ireland. That said, I liked it, loved Artemis, Holly's impromptu appearance and Angeline the epic mum.
Beckett Simpleton chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
FANTABULOUS! Why are you so good?

Another fave for you!

OMG this was AWESOME!

*sighs contentedly* I shall rest in peace now, saying as it's 44 mins past 10 pm. :)
Minevera Elizabeth Juniper chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
AH! I LOVE YOU! Well, not really but you are the best! I LOVE this! :D
GrossGirl18 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Ha! Artemis at a bake sale!
wehaveopitions chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Artemis in a fight. Artemis helping out. Artemis removing his jacket. Very funny! I liked this too! Of course he'd think that the Eleven Wonders would be a nicer day out. But, he did learn something, which was good :D

Tiny, teensy thing- dollars? Wouldn't it be Euro's.

And I liked the way he was irritated by Crawford not stealing properly. :D
DreamingALife chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Haha, I liked this!

Funny idea, and the way Artemis reacted to the other people (especially old ladies!) was spot on. Also, I loved Holly's little cameos, her laughing at Artemis and helping him out.

I liked the idea of Arty getting a little twinge of conscience about his stealing and trying to beat up the school bully...go him!

Good job, well done :)

Forever Day chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
I liked it. There were a couple of off details; Buler would never let his charge go off alone like that, and I'm sure Holly has better things to do with her time that watch *coughstalkcough* Mud boys but for what it was, it was very nice.

Artemis was IC (You didn't try make him too nice) and the grammar/spelling of the entire piece was very well done. Just generally overall nice.