Reviews for Bubbles
Aynessa chapter 1 . 3/15
This is pure gold. Excellently done!
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
The subtle bashing of Euphelia really killed this for me.
Snow Tempest chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
AWWWWWWW! SO SWEET! And Hilarious! (I hereby sentence you to the soap dish!...) LOL.
PearlM21 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
This is such a great sotry. I could actually see this happening. It was really cleaver how you kept things lighthearted and cute while simotainously having more serious undertones.
Chiuu chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Lovely! Very relaxing and delightful atmosphere in this one, I like it!
Gabriella.Scarlet chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
So nice and beauty, I love this couple :3
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Good. Jeramiah uses outstanding orange.
Fireandblodd chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I''m really speachless right now... and I'm looking for the right words to describe this fanfic, but it seems impossible! Cute isn't barely enough to express how much i liked it, and I think it is just extremely well written.
Thank you for the good read!
violetevening chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Awww very cute, I love Suza/Euphie :3

Nice fic :D

Oh and I hope Mr. Ducky is OK after his ordeal lol
Red HeartGold chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
It was great! I love it. Euphemia's innocence is WAY adorable.. EuphyXsuzaku is magnificent. Except for one thing... What position are THEY in? o.O
EowynAhsokaLover chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
That was beautiful.

I really like your profile name.
Stan the Woz chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I quite enjoyed this fic. I can totally see Euphemia being the type of person to engage in that sort of nostalgic, fantasy-type action; in general, you were very good about keeping the characters in character, as well as generally writing well enough to make this a very indulgent and entertaining look into what happens behind the scenes of Code Geass. In a harsh, unforgiving world, it's moments like this that we have to savor, remembering the good times amidst the pain and depression and holding out in the belief that even if we can't achieve a better future, at least we treasured what little time we had.
InsanityKiryuuxD chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
:) i really liked it v it was super cute and silly xD
animeaddictperson chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I'm not actually a big fan of EuphieXSuzaku fics but this one was actually pretty good. I usually read SuzakuXKallen fics (though there are not so many of them) but I will admit, this made me like EuphieXSuzaku fics, too. :)))))))
IDespiseTragedy chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Dawww, such a sweet and adorable fluff!