Reviews for Where Blaine Screwed Up and Read the Signals Wrong
big glee famanic chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
wow love this blaine take a hint kurt spent allot of time with wes and secondly he cried right after you kissed him wow blaine you are nieve
LunarYamiDemon chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Yay! Another Wert fic! OwO You have made me make Wes a fav chara of mine now. To the point where I'm squealing his name and shouting at him and Kurt what they should be doing that my mom goes "WTF Are you crazy" in Chinese XDDD lolz Hurray for cannon parts! lol "Sure, Wes was an annoying pain in the ass during Warbler practice, but outside of that he was really a lovely person" XDD That's mean Blaine and I don't think "lovely" was the right term to use lolz w Kurt DID like you, Blaine, till you crushed his heart and he began to like Wes x3 Yes, Blaine, when a guy asks someone out for coffee, they are TOTALLY interested... *sigh* Silly Blaine XD And how dare you crush his heart like that when you know he likes you! And for a second time too! And comparing him to Karofsky! (only the bullying part though cause I also ship Kurtofsky) Shame on you! lolz at the "He was definitely gay" line XD Psh...Ah yes, the teachings of sex...roflmfao So sad Blaine that you're too late to win Kurt's heart now... u.u Yes, be jealous of Wes being able to stroke Kurt's hair and being intimate with him and of what he has that you could've had as well w Though I would prefer Wes having those priviledges XD And lmao at that epic ending. Yes, Blaine, life does suck...But look on the bright side! You can now be paired up with other guys! XD *shot* lmao That was sweet, though a little angsty on Blaine's side, but cute nonetheless! Great job! x3
mylovelypadalumps chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
YOU BROKE MY HEART/3

but this fic was beautiful.

I WAS PUKING RAINBOWS.

but you shouldn't have made Kurt push him away, cough;)
Sakina-chan chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
i really liked this ending... kurt has this loyalty about him and it takes a while to end a crush on someone but really blaine is kind of a jerk to kurt... so i'm actually happy kurt stopped pining... see in the first few episodes where kurt and blaine meet i'm totally all over the klaine but then he rejects kurt and not to imatate mercedes but hell to the no! should they be together then especially after the BIOTA episode... and i think blaine is a little wishy-washy honestly he falls in and out of love for the stupidist tiny reasons... kurt deserves better then that right?
UnderGroundSorrow chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Aaw, poor Blaine.. :( The story was awsome, though 3
t chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
nice story. Poor Blaine though. I like Wert
Ver1o1nika chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Love it!
punkballet chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Hey,

I liked the story, and I agree that WERT should totally have happened. I also liked the perspective you gave Blaine (although Wes' view would also be kind of cool).

One suggestion that I would make is that when you write to try to not rush through everything. Try to spend some more time on events and really let the character do the talking for a bit. It'll add some life to the story.

Other than that, I quite enjoyed this one :-) Well done!
protective-kitsune chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Blaine is stupid and I'm glad that Wes didn't get mad at Kurt. I really like the idea of Kurt and Wes together for some reason. You should think of writing this from Wes' point of view, 'cause that would be awesome too.
kellylouise potter chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
WERT! There should definitely be more Wert in the world, it's so refreshing! I do like Klaine, but nice to mix it up, get Kurt out there instead of pining away... This is great, you're spot on with characterisation.
They call me mellow yellow chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
it wasn't a crappy ending, it was a realistic one
Skyeseeker chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Yay Wert! Good fic. The ending was a little abrupt but since it was Blaine's point of view & he was clueless, it would be difficult to prevent that. I hope you write more wert fics soon!
Imjustrach chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Love this ! Wert and jealous Blaine ! Please continue :)
Lady Slytherin's Library chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
This is great! I love dejected Blaine (and I don't care if it makes me a bad person). Kurt deserves some happiness and revenge.
axisofsymmetry chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
This...is awesome.

That's pretty much all I have to say.