Reviews for Alone in the future
Swed chapter 5 . 1/7/2017
I love it, this whole story is amazing. I do wish the actual show would have ended this way.
AshPli chapter 5 . 9/27/2015
Amazing story bro. Just the type of ending I wanted to see.

Don't know if you are still active but would love to see those extra chapters for their marriage, proposal, and maybe first day back together.
AshPli chapter 5 . 9/27/2015
I too am a guy like you looking for closure to a show I grew up watching as I felt the finale was more like a cliffhanger. Too add to that after reading Falling Pixie's Letter of love which tore my heart strings I desperately wanted a better closure. Thankfully I found it in your story.

Don't know if you are still active but would love to read those extra chapters for their marriage, proposal, Kids and may be their first day at school together.
AnythingReally1 chapter 3 . 6/24/2014
I have absolutely no idea why I'm crying! They're going to meet up again, right?
singer15 chapter 5 . 3/10/2013
i love it but hope tht the man keely's married philp not sum other dude. m so following this story
RomioneAlways51 chapter 5 . 4/10/2012
Aww that was so amazing! Personally I loved the paragraph about Hackett, and I definitely think you should do more chapters about graduation etc. but start with their first day back at school. Gosh, when I saw it was only 5 chapters I was a bit sad, but you managed to fit an amazing and romantic story in there, and hopefully more to come! You are a really talented writer, so please don't end this story here!
so-adorabloodthirsty chapter 5 . 2/8/2012
I think you should write about their school too 'cause there aren't really any long and good pheely stories.
Chad's Shortstack chapter 5 . 1/31/2012
oh my gosh i love this! I cried NONSTOP through chapters 1-4 then couldnt stop smiling during 5 :)

This is great; you should update soon... Please? :D
JohnDeereGreen chapter 5 . 12/19/2011
Yes yes yes! Keep going! I LOVE phil Duffy! He mixed with Aladdin mixed with zac effron are pretty much my dream guy! :)lol keep going!
seuss fan chapter 4 . 9/30/2011
I've enjoyed reading your story so far. However, in this chapter something happened that bothered me. When Phil goes to undo the time machine law he gets what he wants to easily. I know you want to give your readers what they want but conflicts create more interesting stories. Good luck in your future writing.
Paris-eternellement chapter 5 . 8/8/2011
I love this story so much!
tophers-lilbit chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
I think that you most definitely should write a couple spaced out chapters. :)
CraftyNotepad chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
"Yes, he recognized Keely's walk." - Well selected as it's just the sort of detail that illustrates how close they are.

«When it comes to the how, I simply went to the department of time travel to arrange us going back to the future even though it's against the law. - I swear, the first time I read this sentence, I thought you wrote "When it comes to the Show ..."

... asking herself why she was wearing pyjamas-pajamas

«Are you staying?» she whispered - Thank you for choosing "whispered" over "screeched," "shouted," or "Va-voomed."

"... apparently she found no signs that he was lying, so she leaned in." - Admittedly, the "leaning" is what cause me to think twice about this, yet it isn't what is inspiring me to comment about it now. That was Keely's decision over Phil's integrity. Sometimes, probably much too often, writers here don their rose-colored spectacles and make Phil out to be something he's not. Keely's knows him better than anyone, except perhaps his mother. Keels has seen him be jealous over her, petty regarding his treatment of his sister, infatuated over a girl just for her appearance, been influenced by peer pressure to the point of shunning her, and compulsive over filming details while simultaneously being, not oblivious, but insensitive to his friends' feelings. Yet, she's loyal to him anyway, his best friend, his only friend of any significance, the friend he left behind. Let's face it: there are scum, boys, guys, men, and princes - and Phil's no prince, certainly no saint, which he was never cast as in the series, yet often shows up in FanFics. You? You managed to keep him human in Keely's eyes, somewhere between scum and a saint, and let us decide. You kept it real and still allowed Keely to enjoy a rosy POV.

You did this again when Phil asks Keely to be his girlfriend. He's confronted 22nd Century Bureaucracy (admittedly, it looked pretty easy to do), convinced his family to return to this backwater century (okay, they were easy, also) and crossed time and space (gee, did this guy do anything harder than pressing a button? Did he ever?) to be with his true love - I really expected more than his asking Keely to go steady after all that, as in a marriage proposal. No, you didn't disappoint; you kept it real. Thank you.

Now, to address your list of a couple of things (since when is three a couple? - Wait, don't answer that, Pickford isn't ready for those types of couples):

1. Definitely.

2. Retract that apology, Writer! Better yet, as long as you and Phil are giggling, why don't the two of you giggle Mr. H and let us know what you see?

3. Draw upon what made your story, any story, a good one - problem(s) to overcome. That's what drove the show, Keely and Phil against the world, or at least Tanner, Hackett, or Myron. It's the "how are they?" that keeps readers enthralled, challenging, especially when they've got a magic lamp that can grant any wishes, particularly when we're leaning ourselves, in the direction of a happy ending.

Best

CraftyNotepad

. .. . .. _ ;/\/\/\\\\ 965
squirtlee16 chapter 4 . 7/23/2011
IT was AMAZING! I cant wait for the nedxt chapter
CraftyNotepad chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
Nothing is more powerful in writing than truth. " Once you find your true love, there's no going back." Such a universal truth, made all the more powerful by its conciseness, permits all readers the conduit in which to relate to Keely Teslow's predicament.

I appreciate all the details you include in your descriptions, things you wouldn't have to take time for, the dark blue color of the armchairs as an example. These details momentarily direct my attention and they leave an impression of the environment, especially useful when one hasn't spent a lot of time in the next century. Additionally, your addition of so many details is all the more impressive as English is not your first language; if only more writer followed your example, imagine the magnificent tapestries of PotF tales we'd have here.

Mr. Hillsbury is one soft touch; I did not see that coming, particularly after being introduced to his intimidating assistant. Okay, so, um, on with the show!

How did you know I was missing Curtis in this story? I figure, oh well, another author writing about the family in the house and forgetting the boarder in the garage ... but no! You remember our favorite lice trap! AND Hackett, too? This is just too delicious. (Not the lice.) Hackett was totally in full Hackett snooping mode. Despite this, it's a wonder Phil didn't hug his canker sore of a neighbor. Speaking of canker sores, good work showing off Pim in a variety of moods.

With everything going so smoothly all of a sudden, I'm a little worried that this is all going to be a next century version of a day dream, with Phil waking up, finding Virtu-Goggles about his head and discovering that what has gone on this chapter has all been a virtual scenario designed by his parents to help him cope with not being with Keely. I mean, come on. the Diffys whose actons resulted in the Thanks to the Diffys law become exempted from the law named for them? Hey, it could happen. You did forewarn readers, aferall, that this chapter had a cliffhanger, right? Plus, you're sneaky!

Looking forward to your next installment, Sigrid,

Best