Reviews for Waiting in the Wings
Hikaru Koen chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Great story! :D I really enjoyed it. That's how I picture House and Wilson's current relationship. It's so slashy and awesome. Lol. Again, I love the story. :)
Aquarius Seth chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
That was beautiful. Applause, applause thank you for sharing.
Jeekey chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
That was great! I found the story to be very original; the hooker test was funny, and the ending was realistic.

Anyway, good job!
kato chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
kya! and then they'll be happy ever after! nice fic))
ernestin chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
I know Wilson is right - it's too soon for...you know))) But...I can't help myself - this makes me sad(( I think I just don’t like delayed happy endings. But anyway, what I want to say to you - I like that you make me sad, happy, sappy, laughing, crying, sobbing and pacing (sometimes), you story is GREAT and you, obviously, great writer. Now I feel like reading all your stories I didn't read before. Thank you!
Brighid45 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
The House/Wilson dynamic here is just perfect: House, always testing, always pushing to see where the limit lies, along with the truth, and having that edge of vulnerability as well . . . Wilson doing the right thing for once by NOT pushing but invoking patience and a willingness for House to move out of shock and numbness into healing . . . lovely.

Any chance of a sequel? It would be fun to see how they finally get together. )
Shota-Hunter chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Waaaah! I loved this so much! It was really House-like to send out prostitutes to test Wilson out, always the experiment, never boring :D Gotta say that when the male hooker said "Jimmy" I had to scream WOOOHOO! with my arms in the air (at work xo) and the whole final scene has that vulnerable HouseWilson spark I love. Ending is the cutest, lm glad to be back to reading h/w because of fics like this.
paulac45 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Liked that very much. It was so touching that it wasn't the cliche of simply ending up in bed together. Wilson for once handled things the right way. So House to go about things the way he did.
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Been waiting for a fic from you post bombshell. Great as always. I'm glad you made them wait. As impressed with the hooker selection. Very Housian! :)
Sara chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
I loved this! Any chance of a sequel?
tricia chapter 1 . 3/21/2011