Reviews for Pawns Can Feel Too
Gray Cat chapter 3 . 6/6
This is a great story so far! Keep it up!
Gray Cat chapter 2 . 6/6
For some weird reason I kept hearing Manipulus's voice like that of a male school guidance counselor with a really high pitch voice. I don't know why though...
ShipQu33n54321 chapter 7 . 8/27/2018
My heart hurts so much because the feels they just, they got me and wouldn't let go. This was amazing
ShipQueen54321 chapter 5 . 9/29/2017
I'm reading this again and I'm crying again but this is too amazing for me to not read it again So I just HAVE to re-read it
ShipQueen54321 chapter 7 . 9/29/2017
IM CRYING EVEN MORE NOW!
ShipQueen54321 chapter 2 . 9/28/2017
Now I'm crying
FrostyUnicorn chapter 7 . 1/7/2017
This was the best story I've probably ever read made by a fan! Thanks for the great stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
10% of a brain was only a theory/myth but ok
Jeff chapter 7 . 2/5/2015
Awesome story dude i mean wow I have read it in one night almost falling a sleep 4 times so wow so ye that'd is all great story man.
Ved17 chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Love Batman's reaction to Robin's kidnapping. That was gold! Great opening!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
loving this story! Its like 2;30am and i am reading the whole thing whether my eyes agree or not!
Lakeshine chapter 7 . 4/28/2012
amazing!
Glimare chapter 7 . 2/27/2012
Do you have any idea how many times I wanted to throttle that villain of yours? he really is insane, needlessly torturing them and all that. Bats really should have pounded the guy into unconsciousness instead of being nice with a sedative. uhg... well, the bad guy was a bit underdeveloped, but insanity saved him that way. The fluff moments were nice. I liked having Tim there, but after mentioning Jason it'd be nice for him to make an appearance. Those nurses and doctors needed more of a backbone in my opinion, but that's me. I kept wanting to put this down because I was so upset by what that guy did to them, but I had to see it through. Not bad over all.