Reviews for School For Scandal
Larca Scorsa chapter 32 . 8/27
Well I finished it. It was quite hard to continue at moments, not because of the extreme amount of bullying (which was horrible), but because of Sherlock's stupidness (and John's, but it's more forgivable). I didn't feel like they were in charactertoo much cowardice in everybody, stupidity, lack of communication (which is stupid, but a bit in character) but really, too much stupidity from Sherlock that I could bear. It seems none of his decisions were intelligent. And there wasn't a single deduction in the whole story, which is really a shame in my opinion for a story this long.

And also, the little cliffhangers were a bit of a pain in the a**. I usually like it, but when it's interesting and the answer is given nearly right away at the beginning of the next chapter. Not when it's 2 chapters later, that we don't care anymore, and when we figure that it's not even interesting...

I'm sorry I didn't really like your story, despite your good writing and the obvious efforts you put in it. The bullying, Moriarty, the stupidness of the team and the horror of this kind of school were really really good written though. I liked these aspects of the story. Moriarty was espacially well written. In fact, my main problem was Sherlock (and John, a bit), the rest was fine. But you'll understand that it's a bit detrimental...
Sigrid Frost chapter 32 . 4/18
Loved it. Very well written.
alohamorayourheart chapter 32 . 8/5/2017
Oh, gods above. That was a delightful way to take up a week's afternoons. The writing is true to character, and the descriptions are amazingly detailed.
alohamorayourheart chapter 20 . 8/1/2017
NO. NO NO NO NO NO. WHY. WHY MORIARTY?
Maxylicious chapter 32 . 5/7/2017
Very well written fic. Despite the truly upsetting levels of harassment and bullying by the students and the insane criminal negligence of the adults, I'm really glad I read this, well done!
I.Will.Be.Free chapter 32 . 1/26/2017
Really enjoyed this story until Sherlock cheated on John... more or less twice. It's well written and the characters are all so well formed but I just personally can't read and enjoy declarations of love/affection after someone has cheated for no reason whatsoever - they end up ringing rather false.
anksenamoon chapter 32 . 1/18/2017
Miss me you and your story
Tiny Bullfrog chapter 4 . 1/10/2017
DPS?
1234567890 chapter 3 . 11/2/2016
you are a very good writer but i don't think john would be shy or afraid to help. John is quite not shy and is brave with a very strong set of morals.
SilverStreaksofStardust chapter 32 . 10/13/2016
A (painfully) heartbreaking, beautiful story. Love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
i love how you think this is not good when you filter romance, and , this would be the first story to pop by follows

i cant wait for season 4

shame that john has a family now thoughT.T
SorrySucker19 chapter 18 . 6/7/2016
I'm kinda confused. Why didn't John tell Sherlock that Mycroft forced that kiss. John told Mycroft to stop, but he didn't and John was also pushing at Mycroft's chest to get him off. It's hardly any type of cheating when it's forced.
Educated chapter 17 . 5/31/2016
I had to stop reading after chapter 17.

Spoiler warning:
I don't think the author has personal experience with anal sex, because after stretching with three fingers and the use of plenty of lube, John should not have been in any pain, let alone bleeding and crying.
Bleaufire chapter 31 . 3/31/2016
I just LOVED every second of your fic. Please write more. Maybe when John and sherlock meet again. Thank you for your writing.
It's Nikki Bitch chapter 13 . 1/9/2016
This fanfic REALLY reminds me of the song 'How can we be lovers (if we can't be friends)' by Michael Bolton
1,579 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »