Reviews for School For Scandal
A regrettable decision chapter 32 . 7/11
I really enjoyed this, and wish you luck in your endeavours, even though you finished this quite a while ago.
Hey :D

I only found this story very recently, and have spent most of my time reading it since then..
I honestly couldn't go a day without reading it!
And I loved it from beginning to end

I was quite confused when you introduced Moriarty as I didn't know where you were going with it, but I grew to love that storyline just as I had the others before

Really, I'm so sad it's over! :D
I am a bit confused as to what exactly happened to moriarty and what he will do in the future and if their future will be the stories in the series but actualy i just think you found the perfect ending for a wonderful story and i felt the need to tell you that :)

molly chapter 29 . 6/12
Needs sex
fakeaccyes chapter 14 . 5/13
Holy fuck I'm loving Mycroft already.
fakeaccyes chapter 8 . 5/13
You don't know how long I've waited for them to kiss.
Pumpkin09 chapter 16 . 4/28
Ahaha that was fun :DD
Ruby of Raven chapter 32 . 4/18
Ha! XD Yes! Perfect ending! I wish there was more!
PeacetimeResistance chapter 32 . 4/10
This was a great story, it's begging for a sequel! (I would definately read it!)
I loved how Moriarty was introduced into the story in general, and I think you found a very satisfying ending that didn't seem too good to be true. Also, you captured especially the big emotions in a very poetic way that conveyed them quite well.
I really needed a distraction at the moment and you succesfully sidetracked me, so thanks for that!:)
Have a nice day!
Theredcountsakura chapter 32 . 1/26
This was amazing! I can't even express what I am feeling right now. You are a great author. Keep up the spectacular work.
onceuponaprincess16 chapter 32 . 1/11

Loved the story. Very nicely done, although I wish you brought back more characters from the show. All in all, your plot was fantastic!
Cuddles chapter 22 . 12/29/2014
Okay there's something I don't understand here: Redverse is a private, fancy school, and they don't have security cameras? I know you do this probably because the storyline wouldn't work with security cameras, but I go to an half-assed public school and they have cameras everywhere, I think just to check that students aren't fucking in school grounds. And after you have a door vandalized, a student nearly killed and millions of opportunities for sex between students, they probably should get some sort of security system xD i guess it's just a fictional storyline thing, but I've just noticed it.
Cuddles chapter 20 . 12/28/2014
i swear to fucking god the minute you said "slim boy with dark hair" i knew it was moriarty. fuck. I knew it. I hope he doesn't break them up.
Cuddles chapter 18 . 12/28/2014
Omg tat ending can we just
They are so pulling john out of school
I'm so scared rn
Cuddles chapter 17 . 12/28/2014
this was so. so. ugh. gold everywhere.
Cuddles chapter 16 . 12/28/2014
Okay I'm sorry I haven't left a comment so far but you've fucked my emotions so hard right here in this chapter I just I just had to because I was aroused like a second ago and now I'm laughing my fucking ass off I hate you and I love you
1,562 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »