Reviews for School For Scandal
LJHere chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
Love this story! Keep up the good work :)
MiraxHorn chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
Unf I can't wait for more of this! This seems like its going to be a really god AU fic! Love your Sherlock. I just want to be his buddy and pick up his books when they fall!
wordybirdy chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
A wonderful first chapter. I'm usually a little wary of AU stories, but this one is looking to be a cracker; it's very well written. More soon, please!
Zonya chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
great start, I can't wait to see what comes next :)
Mazereader chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
you god among men, you...seriously...where are the school au's...apparently right here! so awesome...so much potential...i'll give you one cookie now and for every chapter i will double the number of cookies you recive for every additional chqpter you write

(think only 30 chapters until you are cookie rich out of your mind)

my best- Maze .
prettyberry00 chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
I looooooooove this. Your writing is perfection and AU!School fics are amazing. I also like the mature level of the story. Please finish this! I need it in my life :)
annabelleaurelius chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Hnnnng. Great set-up you've started here. Can't wait for more! :)
Sournois chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Awww! Poor Sherlock...

BTW love the idea you've got here!
InsaneMelon chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Great story so far. Really hope I'll see much more of it and soon.
OryonUK chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Wow that was a fantastic opening chapter - I havering admit I never liked school John/Sherlock but it is something I am beginning to enjoy alot ;)

I am so looking forward to the next chapter and obviously cannot wait for Sherlock and John to start becoming friends :D
Run For Your Sanity chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
I like what you have done so far and think you have their characters down well. Good work and I hope you can continue.

~Ta Sanity
Marlboro Blanc chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
I really like this so far, please update soon.
Zitronenbonbon chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Although I normally stay away from stories that are that far away from canon, I really enjoy this one so far.

Your writing is very good.

Please update soon!
Soapiefan chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Really like this AU, looking forward to more. I liek your writing style, it flows very nicely.
1,589 | « Prev Page 1 .. 96 103 104 105 106