Reviews for School For Scandal
heywhynot chapter 8 . 10/8/2013
oooooooooh... :D
SherlockianPotterhead chapter 32 . 10/7/2013
I tend to avoid reading AU fanfics, because they tend to mostly suck. But this was amazing. Just the right mix of angst, smut and fluff. :)

I never review things, but I loved this, so I thought I'd make an exception. Ace.
- Sarah
SpiritRose3496 chapter 32 . 10/4/2013
This is a really amazing story! Jim was just perfect: I could completely imagine him being like that in high school. I really got involved with the characters. You made me care what happened to them and in their relationship. And of course, the ending is really sweet. I love this and thank you so much for posting it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
fu uck.
NerdAndProudForever chapter 32 . 9/22/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

I HAVE BEEN READING THIS STORY SINCE THE MORNING AND I AM ENAMOURED WITH IT AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH AND I AM SOBBING BECAUSE THEY GOT A HAPPY ENDING , AUTHOR

YOU GAVE THEM A HAPPY ENDING. Thank you. :)

I LOVED IT! Thank you for writing it! Its truly a work of art!
Carrie chapter 11 . 9/18/2013
This is the best thing ever. I love this so much. Please let it continue forever!
Guest chapter 32 . 9/17/2013
I loved this story. Thank you for taking the time to write it.
Ranger Girl 81 chapter 32 . 9/15/2013
I cannot believe that it's over! I just finished it after a week, and I don't want it do be over! Your writing is absolutely amazing! This is THE BEST story I've read, and I will probably read it again many more times, I couldn't stop reading it! Thank you so much for putting your time into the story!
Eryberrie chapter 31 . 9/15/2013
This chapter made me cry so much! I know what it's like to be away from someone you love and it's heartbreaking. Thank you for a wonderful story x
Eryberrie chapter 32 . 9/14/2013
I love this fic so much, made me laugh, made me cry and it is so well written. One of the best I've ever read so well done to you x
isailhomoships chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh3
Riffs chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
One of the angst-y best stories I've read. This one gets deep under your skin. All kinds of darkly lovely.
NicholeLovesPhan chapter 32 . 9/2/2013
BEST STORY EVER AND THEN THE EPILOGE FEELS SO CANNON OH MY FUCKING GOD YOURE BRILLIANT
Maki's World chapter 32 . 9/2/2013
God... It took me three days to finish it, since I'm French and you write very well, I learnt plenty of new words and expressions by the way !
Your story is absolutly wonderful, I have a particular affection for School AU, but beyond that your work is incredible, the characters are nearly real, and extremely close to their model, and they are hard, really hard models, all of them. I enjoyed so much falling in love for Sherlok at the same time than John, and living their lovestory chapter after chapter, I just couldn't think of anything else. They're so mean for each others, even if they don't really know how to communicate, it's just beautiful to see them always coming back... And the scenes where they were making love, oh my god, you're just so talented at it !
Honesly, I've never seen such a perfect Moriarty before, and I was really scared of him, really asking myself " what would I've done in the same situation ? ", this part is absolutly brilliant, I was stuned at the final twist with the phone, so clever !

Thank you very much, I'm going to read every single works of yours, and I'll love it !
Autumn chapter 32 . 8/28/2013
Fantastic. Absolutely fantastic. Usually I can't stick with longer fics because I get bored but no. This had me hooked the entire time and it was brilliant omfg.3
1,589 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »