Reviews for School For Scandal
fakeaccyes chapter 14 . 5/13/2015
Holy fuck I'm loving Mycroft already.
fakeaccyes chapter 8 . 5/13/2015
You don't know how long I've waited for them to kiss.
Pumpkin09 chapter 16 . 4/28/2015
Ahaha that was fun :DD
Ruby of Raven chapter 32 . 4/18/2015
Ha! XD Yes! Perfect ending! I wish there was more!
PeacetimeResistance chapter 32 . 4/10/2015
This was a great story, it's begging for a sequel! (I would definately read it!)
I loved how Moriarty was introduced into the story in general, and I think you found a very satisfying ending that didn't seem too good to be true. Also, you captured especially the big emotions in a very poetic way that conveyed them quite well.
I really needed a distraction at the moment and you succesfully sidetracked me, so thanks for that!:)
Have a nice day!
Theredcountsakura chapter 32 . 1/26/2015
This was amazing! I can't even express what I am feeling right now. You are a great author. Keep up the spectacular work.
onceuponaprincess16 chapter 32 . 1/11/2015

Loved the story. Very nicely done, although I wish you brought back more characters from the show. All in all, your plot was fantastic!
Cuddles chapter 22 . 12/29/2014
Okay there's something I don't understand here: Redverse is a private, fancy school, and they don't have security cameras? I know you do this probably because the storyline wouldn't work with security cameras, but I go to an half-assed public school and they have cameras everywhere, I think just to check that students aren't fucking in school grounds. And after you have a door vandalized, a student nearly killed and millions of opportunities for sex between students, they probably should get some sort of security system xD i guess it's just a fictional storyline thing, but I've just noticed it.
Cuddles chapter 20 . 12/28/2014
i swear to fucking god the minute you said "slim boy with dark hair" i knew it was moriarty. fuck. I knew it. I hope he doesn't break them up.
Cuddles chapter 18 . 12/28/2014
Omg tat ending can we just
They are so pulling john out of school
I'm so scared rn
Cuddles chapter 17 . 12/28/2014
this was so. so. ugh. gold everywhere.
Cuddles chapter 16 . 12/28/2014
Okay I'm sorry I haven't left a comment so far but you've fucked my emotions so hard right here in this chapter I just I just had to because I was aroused like a second ago and now I'm laughing my fucking ass off I hate you and I love you
Ameranthian chapter 5 . 12/30/2014
Poor John. He and Sherlock really picked a horrid school.
BlackCats-and-Magic chapter 32 . 12/12/2014
I cannot express how much I love this story! The settings, characters, plots, plot twists, EVERYTHING! I've stayed up all night reading chapter after chapter, risked getting caught while reading this in class on my phone, and squealed at every touch, kiss, expression, and penetration of John and Sherlock! (Not gonna lie, that Jim and Sherlock kiss was pretty worthy of a squeal from earlier chapters!) Definitely "favorite"-ing and re-reading when I get the chance! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
I cannot tell you how I much i loved this story. When I first read the synopsis I was curious and hesitant because adult Sherlock and John are incredible. But you did something with this story that my immediate fears ceased after the first chapter. Brilliantly done. Really and truly.
1,589 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »