Reviews for School For Scandal

Thank you for sharing. This was an excellent story. 3
Ginger chapter 3 . 5/25/2014
This is beautiful
Guest chapter 32 . 5/25/2014
Wow.. Amazing.. I cried.. *sobbing intensifies* i love this, and i love you, writer. Thank you so much for the great lovey dovey journey.. You're AWESOME!
numa10 chapter 32 . 5/23/2014
I'm gonna throw up. That was so freaking perfect...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah adlskfllkdjf so amazing I just love it all I just errrg I really do wish they had had some sort of makeout sesh in front of the school boys just to shut them up...but oh my atlanta this was just sooooooo
candice chapter 32 . 5/19/2014
Lovely story. I was hooked all through :)
maipigen chapter 32 . 5/12/2014
Such a brilliant story, i laughed, i teared up and smiled throughout it all. Very well done!
maipigen chapter 16 . 5/12/2014
well, at least tey're sensible and use protection ;)
LalalandMuse chapter 32 . 5/6/2014
This was utterly perfect! I loved all of it, every chapter (except arguably chapter eighteen, but the next chapter more than made up for it). This story was so heartwarming, and your characterizations were brilliant. You're such a talented writer :)
Rainbowbowties chapter 16 . 4/13/2014
Oh my god my ovaries just freaking exploded. Best Johnlock moment EVER!
Elle chapter 32 . 4/8/2014
I've read School For Scandal in the past three days and now it's over and I'm a sobbing mess! It was beautiful, absolutely perfect... It's 2:36 AM here and I have no idea what to do with my life. I loved the epilogue. Well, I loved everything. Deeply, deeply touching. Thank you so much for sharing it! :')
bethanyyerinn chapter 21 . 4/7/2014
Shit is getting so real right now. But I'm really sad that Ben will be in Sherlock's room now. That means no random midday/midnight sex! And I would say your Moriarty is properly creepy, so don't worry about him not being sufficient, he totally is.
bethanyyerinn chapter 20 . 4/6/2014
YOU THOUGHT THIS CHAPTER WAS DRY? You're crazy. This was a great chapter. They didn't get into a fight where they don't talk for days for fucking once, first off. But also I liked the way Sherlock's being not so much of a dick now, and it was very apparent in this chapter. And also, I knew the second you said there was a new kid that made Sherlock uncomfortable that it was Moriarty and I am SO EXCITED ABOUT IT.
bethanyyerinn chapter 19 . 4/6/2014
Okay, I'm mostly not mad at you anymore. Sherlock made up for being an arse and John defended himself a little. And I like John's mum. So yes. Much better.

But I have one complaint. A huge one. You are such a good writer that I never thought you would pull this one, but you did, and I am disappointed.

SPIT IS NOT LUBE.

John better be in so much damn pain after that, because you CAN'T USE SPIT AS LUBE. IT DOES NOT WORK.

But anyway. I still love this story. And your writing. And you. Just not your use of saliva-lubricant or the word "sex" referring to a penis.
bethanyyerinn chapter 18 . 4/6/2014
So I was so excited to read again, because I haven't been able to for a few days... and you give me this. I am so mad at you right now. Genuinely. I am really angry. This is stupid. John tried to fight of Mycroft, but Sherlock is acting like a fucking child and John isn't even defending himself! He's acting like he went along with it when he obviously didn't! He basically got molested and Sherlock is punishing him for it. It's a bunch of bullshit. You better fix this or I'm gonna stop reading, because this is just stupid.
bethanyyerinn chapter 17 . 4/3/2014
THAT WAS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT. THANK YOU SO MUCH.
1,589 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »