Reviews for School For Scandal
bethanyyerinn chapter 16 . 4/3/2014
Oh Jesus Lord Christ. FINALLY. I thought they were never gonna make up. Then again, they should probably still talk about their disagreement... but that's okay. I suppose make-up sex is also fine.
bethanyyerinn chapter 15 . 4/3/2014
DAMN IT. Why does this keep happening? Sherlock needs to stop thinking too much and John needs to stop being so easily insulted by things. Teenagers, I swear.
bethanyyerinn chapter 14 . 4/3/2014
"Bastard" is right! Damn you, Mycroft. Sometimes he is bareable, depending on the story, but I can see this isn't one of those stories. Oh, and you're a bastard too, because I'm so incapable of putting this story down that I've started reading it on my phone in class.
bethanyyerinn chapter 13 . 4/2/2014
Yeah, speaking of that, what IS Sherlock hiding? Something about his sexual past, obviously... and I'm glad they're spending Christmas together. Should be interesting. But my sense of trepidation still lingers... I fear bad things are fast approaching our lovely couple...
bethanyyerinn chapter 12 . 4/2/2014
Oh fuckin' shit. Shit just keeps escalating and it's scaring me.

Oh, and I think Ben is gay too. Or there's at least something about him everyone doesn't know. I've been wondering for a few chapters, but this chapter is making me almost positive.
bethanyyerinn chapter 11 . 4/2/2014
Oh Sherlock, you perfect arsehole. I just can't with you.
bethanyyerinn chapter 10 . 4/2/2014
Damn their mutual emotional constipation. DAMN IT TO HELL.
bethanyyerinn chapter 9 . 4/2/2014
I wanted them so badly to just get together, but the sense of foreboding in this conversation is ruining my happiness. I'm really frightened now.
bethanyyerinn chapter 8 . 4/2/2014
HOLY FUCKING SHIT. I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO SAY TO THIS TURN OF EVENTS. HOLY FUCK. JUST. OKAY, NEXT CHAPTER.
bethanyyerinn chapter 7 . 4/2/2014
AWWWWWWWW! Fuck, this is just killing me. They need to be in love already! Or at least realise they are, that is.
bethanyyerinn chapter 6 . 4/2/2014
As soon as they went to John's room, I had a feeling Sherlock would see the magazine. And when Sherlock saw the magazine, obviously John would catch him and get mad. Fuck. This is a bit not good, isn't it?
bethanyyerinn chapter 5 . 4/2/2014
That comment Barry said though... He deserves to be socked even more than his son! My poor, dear John. I trust that things will get better for him, but I feel really bad for him.
bethanyyerinn chapter 4 . 4/2/2014
As good as usual, of course. I want someone to deck Marty, by the way. And maybe break his jaw in the process. And I giggled when I read that you made Anderson's first name James, since we know it's Phillip now. But I understand, of course. Onto the next!
bethanyyerinn chapter 3 . 4/2/2014
Hey, there really weren't that many mistakes, considering this was unedited. And I feel so bad for both of them! I wish I didn't have class so I could read more. Stupid class.
bethanyyerinn chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
Oooh, I like this direction. I want to know more about John's home life. And the project should be interesting. Yay plot!
1,589 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »