Reviews for Onward and Upward
deelighted chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
I agree wholeheartedly. I love Bill, and I was sad that his story arc ended with his death. It was so unfair to see him struggle through 5 seasons only to see him die. All I wanted from this ending is for them to resolve the issues between each other and be the family they were called to be ):
justkillingtime chapter 3 . 4/9/2011
You've certainty picked a few interesting plot points to roll with here. I'll be interested to see how this all plays out.
Adena Von Kessel chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
that was ten times better than the actual ending... i cried for a solid half hour after i watched it, but with being pregnant, my hormones wouldn't let me stop, i kept thinking that that cannot be what happens... so i thank you for doing your best to right the outrageous wrong that was committed against us faithful watchers...
kikis2 chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
I did love the ending, but I wouldn't mind another :) Can't wait to see where you're going with it.
JediScully chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Go for it! I would love to read an alternate ending. I am so sad that it had to end that way, though my boyfriend and I had felt all season that he was going to be shot. We just never thought of Carl. The only satisfying part of Bill's death was seeing him recognize Barb as being an equal. It show how much he really loved her. I keep hoping we can have the show resurrected in a couple of years and we can just pretend that the last episode (or maybe even season 5) was just a weird dream sequence.