Reviews for Just Between Us
boogey56 chapter 1 . 9/27
This story is brilliant, and it really convinces me most everyone at Briggs is probably just a tad insane. I do love Ed's little slip-up and Al wishing he would review his words in his head before blurting them out. And of course you chop off someone's arm for them seeing you naked because obviously they should be fast enough to move out of the way. I mean, duh! Great job.
Sfss chapter 1 . 4/5
this was too funny XD I had a feeling Buccaneer losing his arm had something to do with Olivier... Keep writing!
Anonymous Reviewer-T chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Dude, I love this - and I love Buccaneer. By the way, you wouldn't have had the change of watching one of the Brotherhood Ovas, wouldn't you? There was one about Buccaneer that pretty much made him my favourite guy. :) Thanks so much for writing this!
LoveGlutton chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Withh her Im surprised he has pne fleshed arm
Pandoru chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Yes! Yes! I am not alone! T.T
Lol, I totally agree with you :3 Miles is awesome but I always thought pairing him with Armstrong felt kind of contrived, her and Buccaneer had a much more interesting dynamic and I could have totally seen them together :D if it hadn't been for...*a movie stlye tear is shed*
I know you posted this a long time ago but I just couldn't stop myself from telling you, this was a really really great story :D
The plot was unique and the writing flowed awesomely. I don't care if arakawa says different, this will always be what happened to Buccaneer's arm in my book XD
Really fantastic story, thanks for writing it! X3
Kita Me chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Well, the Armstrongs are big and well-built so those boobs...
Lucky Buccaneer. O_o First and last man on the planet to ever spy on the naked lady-general.
An arm is small fare to pay to have seen those.. Haha. *Salutes

And here I was thinking a rebel from Drachma blasted his arm off...
This was a better way to see that arm go. WAY BETTER.

(And just so you know, I'm female and not a perv. I just find this story downright hilarious! XD)
SkywardQuill chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Hmmm... Well, I never shipped Olivier with anyone, but I suppose it could work. But not Miles. I think he has a wife. He says it in the manga when Ed discovers he's Ishbalan, and Miles tells him that his wife and some other people in his family aren't Ishbalans.

Anyway, awesome work!
moomoojuice chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
This story is absolutely amazing.

I agree with you, I find the dynamics between Olivier and Buccaneer much more compelling than Miles. He saw her sensitive side while Miles never really seemed to grasp it as much. Needless to say, this couple is my OTP. However, I love the way that you did not make it romantic but rather humorous. It is so well-written and true to characters.

I hope you write another story with these two characters. The chemistry is there in my opinion. While it may not have been romantic, there was a bond between these two characters. Knowing Buccaneer, he probably did lose his arm is a silly situation.

This story made me second guess my writing. Kudos on a job well done.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Gah, I do love Buccaneer. But I've never really seen anything done with him. Thank you for fixing that! And the last lines of this oneshot. Bahaha.
Ashes2Ashes121 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Wow...I was expecting him to have lost his arm in some dramatic, epic battle, but I love this idea because I can totally see Olivier doing it. I totally agree with you, Buccaneer is an awesome character who deserves more recognition. The first time I saw him with the general, I immediately thought they had something...too bad the manga never said for sure.
FloatingWithoutPurpose chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Ahhhh this is brilliant! I love Olivier, she's one of my favourite FMA characters, I really wish there was more of her. Buccaneer... *sob*
This is one of my fav pairings as of now! Thank you for opening my eyes to this OTP!
een nihc chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
This is a gem. The lady general is way too cool. I can easily imagine this being the canon story. Anyway, Ed did see Winry changed her clothes in the canon story in her house. She gave him her wrench. Haha.
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Oh, that is priceless. XD The story itself, of course, and Ed and Winry's exchange at the end, and also that bit in the first part where Al tells Ed to think about things before saying them. That made me laugh, and then I showed it to my sister and it made her laugh too.

Anyway, great little fic.
redchicken888 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Fun story. I laughed at Ed's comments about Winry. :)

Buccaneer and Olivier are a great pairing!