Reviews for Death of Ghost, Birth of a Queen
Dark Lord Daishi chapter 4 . 11/16/2011
Awesome Story!
Blinkdawg15 chapter 4 . 8/31/2011
Niiice. I expected this to be some short piece of nothing I'd just read, and then say... eh. T'was alright. I was dead wrong. I'll remember that for awhile yet. Definitely favorited. E**.Wolf.
Blinkdawg15 chapter 3 . 8/31/2011
After the New Gettysburg level on SC1.. for the first time I honestly contemplated jumping into the game, torturing Mengsk to death, jumping back out, and then snapping it in half. That was one of the only betrayals that truly made me hate a character. I just wish someone would make a Starcraft fic that has Sarah ALIVE. Y'know? It sounds good enough, so why not? Anyways, I found no flaws in grammar, nor spelling. I like your writing style as well. It ain't the usual Fanfic style, but it still works, Y'know?
AisloreIV chapter 4 . 6/2/2011
To the previous reviewer..

Spoilers at it's best?

Anyway, I need only 1 word to describe this fic: Brilliant.
Pirate King Ray chapter 4 . 3/21/2011
Great story, but are you going to touch down on the dark voice and the fact that the overmind assimilated Kerrigan to free the swarm from the dark one's hold? If you haven't played the second game the dark one implanted the overmind with a directive to annihalate the protoss and focus only on them. The Overmind disagreed because he felt it was impractical (the DV is about destruction and would have purged the zerg after he created his hybrids); Kerrigan gave him a chance to break the dark voice's hold by creating a new leader to rule the swarm (It's implied that he wanted Tassadar to kill him). Raynor also rescues Kerrigan by using an artifact to remove the zerg from her enough to restore her compassion and humanity

also, zerg are purity of essence. the protoss are form.

It's a really great story but I would like it if you touched on it.