Reviews for The Emperor's Hand
Wow! I love it! I read it 5x an more
Ameriko-chan chapter 3 . 4/26/2014
Is it weird that I imagine Hazar as Gambit? I don't know why, but he just strikes me as very Gambit-like.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/12/2013
This story is SOOOOO LotR based.
Paragon the Half-Dragon chapter 15 . 2/23/2013
OH GAWD MAH FEELS!
Great story and great conclusion!
RoseJustice chapter 15 . 1/6/2013
AWWWWW! Good story! And that Apocalyptica song totally rocks! I could see him fighting to it!
RoseJustice chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
Me too. I hate math of any kind. Thank God for calculators. The name Radagast sounds so familiar and I'm trying to think about where I've heard it before...
chainfiuxia7 chapter 15 . 8/9/2012
AWWWWW!..i soooooo love the ending and as well as the fighting scenes!..ur such a genius!..pls b back soon.. I can't wait to read another work of art;)))

And,uh,can u bring back Kurt's accent and perhaps his humor?i kinda miss those,hehe..but all in all,it was a way heck of adventure reading this story,thanks!:)))
kira chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
Dude ur awesome! I love u! So cool! LOoOOVE all the chappies! One thing though, i thought kitty's eyes were colored blue dude?.. :) but nvertheless, ur brilliant! Keep it up. Im so amazed.:)))) *nose bleeding :))
chainfiuxia7 chapter 5 . 8/9/2012
How do u do these magnificent work of art dude?!..AWESOME!..can't stop reading!:)
Guest chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
One word, "spectacular!"..loveeeet!:)
Angel of Pandemonium chapter 15 . 6/14/2012
oh. my. god. i had trouble stopping and reviewing until now, so i'm gonna go ahead and say it, you are a brilliant writer and i LOVE it...
Angel of Pandemonium chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
ooh, i'm getting shivers... i love it.
Kakurosu chapter 15 . 5/23/2012
nice enough - but i got totally confused since the names were different - and the fact he is blue and fuzzy didnt blast the minds of anyone at all - also im REALLY missing his teleportation powers - hes just not really him without the power, that, and his trickery and humor...
Bitchpudding chapter 15 . 3/21/2012
AWW I loved it. It would have been so funny if at the end Hazar would have said."I wonder what their children will look like." lol
Bitchpudding chapter 7 . 3/21/2012
Great story so far. I hate Algebra also! Why the hell do we need to know some of that crap.