Reviews for Bored
anon chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
wow this is a hot pairing you should write more for them
the pain of loss chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Super Vegetarott chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
That was funny as hell!

Hey, I just got a weird idea, but how about you write a fanfiction where 18 has 'fun' with a few humans? It seems funny to me.
kita3333 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Ahah I loved it! I'm not ashamed to admit it! I love 17 and him with any other girl is disgusting! Great job ;) hehe blondie, trunks should be mentioned too!
Mega Rayquaza chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I like this pairing should be more them seem pretty OOC
Eric NG chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
You should make another story same idea as this very good
RestlessMe chapter 1 . 6/9/2004

_ Hehe, that WAS funny. Very nicely done, very. Quite an interesting style you have, this an' poor lil' Vegeta's story have to be some of my favorites out there. Thanks much for that, absolutly priceless.
Finger cot not signed in chapter 1 . 11/7/2002
I loved this! Though, I don't usuallu like 17 and 18 sex stories unless they're AU (not related, that kind of stuff), but it was still awesome! I wish you'd write more, there's hardly any stories on these two!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
i must admit, for something kinda sick, it was very interesting. Incest is not a very good thing to write about, but in this case, it was interesting.
just me chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
*looks at the fic*...*arches a brow*

Crazy Jeo chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
you a sick person and you need help go visit a mental hospital...

just kidding it was great
senzubean chapter 1 . 4/12/2002
I really like what you did to Gohan, Marie. That made me smile on an otherwise shitty day. The characterization was bang on. Blondie, heh heh! You should write a sequel, elaborating on torturing Gohan . Finals are coming up, it's a perfect time to write another stress fic. As for me, I'm going to do play reports now and try not to break things.

Wish I had Gohan right about now. Oh, and please don't spaz cuz I read your dirty ficcie. Especially not after the dirty vegeta piccie. Later! :D
The Rev chapter 1 . 3/29/2002
My god my god. That was sinful and wrong. I loved it!
Marie You know the author person Oo chapter 1 . 3/28/2002
Re A Sequel: Tell me who you are and maybe I will. :p
NA chapter 1 . 3/28/2002
Please make a longer and more graphic sequal. Thanx