Reviews for Colours
midnight989 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
This was really interesting, and makes so much sense! Totally head-canon now!
Ariadna Borealis chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
it was such a pretty little fic :)
DramionePerfected chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Wuthering Heights ;) Ahhh, may that song/book/movie forever be in connection to Noel's name. I really want to read it, and I will... one day... because of Noel ;)

I loved the originality of this fic. It makes perfect sense, and really gives a new twistnon how Vince sees the word. Luvvit :)
starry-eyed-ocean chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Awwh, this is adorable. Is Synesthesiac!Vince canon? It makes a lot of sense.
TheSongOfPurpleSummer chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I love this 3 it taught me a lot and got me into researching Synesthesia and I you use amazing description

Keep writing 3 :) x
alikat522 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Aww, this is adorable. I love the image of Vince being so drawn to the overly tall mustachioed kid because his colors were right. Beautiful little fluff fic!
SheDreamsInIndigo chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
LOVE this. What a great concept! I can totally picture Vince as having synesthesia, and I love the repetition of colour with each letter.

:D
Beebee chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
You wrote this spectacularly and it's a very interesting interpretationg of why Vince is the way he is. My best friend has Synesthesia and hears/tastes/reads in colour. It's interesting, but I can see how it might be difficult if the colours were too distracting. You pulled attention to a lesser known disorder and it was interesting and well done.

I hope to hear from you again soon!
p1uto chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Wow, this is absolutely wonderful. I love it. I'm so glad I read this before going to bed :) Thank you.
whatthefoucault chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
*heart explodes with happies*

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS.

Interestingly, it occurred to me a while back that Jones probably has the type of synaesthesia where you see music as colours. There's something that makes sense about Noel!characters having a slightly different way of perceiving the world, isn't there? This was so perfect and so beautiful and so Vince and I loved every letter of it.

*applauds*
gwingwin chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Wow. You have just taught me what synesthesia is (should I have known this already? o.0) so cheers for that. I just wiki-ed it and it's really interesting. I can see how it fits in with Vince's character, he is a very colour orientated person. And it sort of made me think of Surrealismo a bit too, quite abstract. But then is it fair to say something is abstract when it's more of a mental condition? It's not like it's a deliberate representation of the world in colour, it is not a strived for, artistic type of thing... but I suppose it could be used to aid that sort of thing...

This is what happens when you've spent all day analysing poetry, I can't help over thinking things. I probably shouldn't have said abstract. I like the story though, a very 3D representation of Vince. It reminded me of the Grouplove song "Colours." Do you know it? It's not the most profound thing lyrically, but it's a good tune. You are excellent as always.
Stronger Than A Moose chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Aww this was a lovely little fic :)

Your stories are great (: