Reviews for And she shall be unwilling
beautyofsorrow chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Oh. My word. This was incredibly painful and yet I loved it because I read it through to the end.
marifreica chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
o_O

MY EMOTIONS!

You managed to make me stop hating Altlivia.
Viktorija chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Reread it for the n-th time. Still heartcrushing and intense, and it still made me cry.
loneguppy chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I am a fan of any Olivia Dunham. I found myself wanting to jump to the point of their inevitable reunion, moving towards a common understanding... that they have little control over their own fate. That is so wonderful.
akaeyghon chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
It was a beautiful story.
FringeFantastic chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
This story is amazing! It brought me to tears. But I want more! Are you gonna keep writing this or is this just a one shot?
MeryLittleLife chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
OMG AMBRE! (I'm merylittlelife from Tumblr or Faith_Mery on Twitter), my GOD! I freaked out so many times reading this amazing story, I cried so hard, my GOD! I don't think there are enough words to describe how amazing you fic is, so I'm going to scream, OMG!
PoliviaAndBacon chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
So another one of your amazing stories Ambre, what else can I say? It's amazing and I love it! And of course I did cried, I'm still worried about Altliv and now I'm even more worried over Lincoln. I don't know how you manage to write this wonderful stories is like you from all of the people writing here knows exactly how to do it (well, you and OliveSan but this is about your work) and I'm going to leave my live for this fic right here in the review section or otherwise I'll be flailing too much.

I'm still weeping because of that

love,

Gaby*
Starlight77 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Wow. Heartbreaking. But really nicely done. I don't like Altlivia at all, but you made my sympathize with her here. I just loved how you wrote this whole rogue ZFT unit with their prophecies and whatnot and then my favorite part was the conversation between the two alternates.

You just captured their similarities and differences very well.
anatolealice chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
If enjoy is the right word, I really enjoyed this. You actually had me not hating Altlivia. I think it would be interesting to see our Olivia and Altlivia together at a time when Altlivia had lost that cocky smile. They have so much in common and our Olivia didn't start off hating her.
Cerulean.Phoenix7 chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
I LOVE this:D

When we were first introduced to Fauxlivia back in season 2 I hated her, but slowly I've come to like her. But in this story you made me empathise with her in a way I never thought I would.

You made this story come alive and I really enjoyed reading it and I really liked the Olivia / Fauxlivia interaction at the end since we haven't seen any follow up interactions between those two.

And the last line... what a line. It conveys so much and that is one thing that I love to see in stories. I love how in that line it shows Olivia's beginnings at forgiveness for Fauxlivia. I think that the way that you've written them here, Olivia realises that Fauxlivia is just like her, human.

Can you write a part two? PLEEAASE? I'd love if you wrote something that shifts between the universes with Lincoln and Charlie's reactions over there and Peter's search and reaction to his son over here.

Awesome job :D
lolwhat chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
wow. amazing amazing one shot. I really hope you do continue this but if not i still enjoyed your reading.
wikiaddicted723 chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
OMG. You need to keep writing more of this story! really, Ambre, PLEASE...I'll beg if I have to.

it was awesome!
averiada chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Really? Are you kidding? This is a one-shot? No way.

This is wonderfully angsty and sweet. You always provide us fanfic so much in character and so well written... Please, I also need Peter finding his son...
AlleyKitty chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
So sad, and yet so sweet at the end. Like Sour Patch Kids. I'm picturing Olivia&Bolivia hugs!