Reviews for Recovery
coleykgapeach chapter 8 . 12/12/2011
? please update?
Anonymous033 chapter 8 . 4/28/2011
Well, if they don't want to know, I want to know! :O Excellent chapter, piccola. I always love when they're sitting outside the door and then the other one comes flying out and almost tripping over them...haha. And he tended to her wound! Aww that's so sweet!

hlas
Jazz248 chapter 8 . 4/28/2011
Don't wrap it up! just write more chapters :) and longer please :P it was quite a cute chapter. can we please get a bit more insight into the characters; like do a few lines on what they are thinking, how they are really feeling.

keep up the good writing :)
spritepie chapter 8 . 4/27/2011
I'm still interested in this story just please update soon!
mon-petit-pois chapter 8 . 4/27/2011
Hehe leather pants:) hahaha that's my favorite quotenfrom truth or consequences! Well that and the whole true lies bit, and te spinal tap part... Aw hell i love the whole episode
Alidiabin chapter 8 . 4/27/2011
I still follow. Good chapter but now I have the mental image of McGee in leather pants. Not good.
Anonymous033 chapter 7 . 4/17/2011
Haha you have to HAUNT me every time, don't you? Each time I think she's gotten a little better, she regresses...I'm so glad Tony was there for her. *Cries* You gotta continue it, because I need to see her get better. Okay? Por favor?
mon-petit-pois chapter 7 . 4/16/2011
No! Don't end it! I love this story too much:)!
mon-petit-pois chapter 6 . 4/12/2011
Awwwww so sweet! I loved the chapter, as always:)
BrightlyShining chapter 6 . 4/12/2011
Good chapter. Even though I don't understand why Ziva is the one to forgive Tony. Because after all it was mostly her fault, not his.
BrightlyShining chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Just finished the first chapter and really like the story so far. Plus I like she stays with Ducky. hehe. He's the coolest anyway. :)
Anonymous033 chapter 6 . 4/11/2011
Oh my god! :O oh no what's happened to her? And I was tricked into thinking that this could end well, since the beginning was so good...Ash! You evil evil person. You better update soon, because I wanna know what's going on with her! (Por favor? :P)

P.S. The bed, the bed! And I thought I'd enjoy it...
Alidiabin chapter 5 . 4/2/2011
Good chapter, I liked the promise of happy T/Z.
rebelmagnus chapter 5 . 4/2/2011
Good Update!
mon-petit-pois chapter 5 . 4/2/2011
Omg great, as always! Please update soon!