Reviews for Mischief
Anon chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
I like the punchline.
sian22 chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Brilliant...from the punchline to your description of a sleeping Faramir (purrrrrr...)
What was I thinking in my long ago days of Dungeons and Dragons playing a male character!? Must have been the lead figurines of female characters sporting mini dresses that put me off :)
Kyle chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
I have seen weird Lord of the Rings fanfics but what the hell did I just read?
TMI Fairy chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Excellent!
I promise never to play an anorectic elleth in a CRPG ever again ...
Borys
jerseygiirl chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
OH FUNNY!
Aki no Ryu chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
I don't know what to think of that chapter. I like how it was written, but my feeling of hesitation comes from the fact that it might be another woman, not Eowyn you're writing about and that's holding me back from being excited about the continuation of this tale. *apologetic look*
Darkover chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Dear Thanwen: What an O. Henry ending! My reaction to this story was tepid until the last line, when I burst out laughing. This is a good story, very descriptively written, but the ending is by far the best part. Being a "Faramir-luster" myself, I can certainly sympathize with her frustration. Thanks for writing and posting this story. Sincerely, Darkover
Ygrain33 chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Ill take the courtesy to be your first reviewer, and say youve written the frustration of one who has picked a wrong gender for the role-playing to the point :-)