Reviews for Keeping Secrets Can Kill
Love this story its amazing i love all your stories! Race is my fav character! You such an amazing writter and you have great ideas i know this was written like 13 years since you wrote this syory but i hope you write more stories soon!
Galinda V. Maxwell chapter 6 . 11/4/2014
Yet another great Racetrack story I had the privilege of reading!
Newsie4eva chapter 7 . 1/17/2013
Wow... Amazing! I loved it! You sure do like to write about Racetrack, dontcha? :D well, great job, and good luck on all your stories.
Reny
FredWeasleysFutureWife chapter 7 . 9/6/2009
Oh! Please update soon. I'm dying to know who the woman is. Is she Racetracks mother? Sister? Long Lost cousin? Please write!
NCC-1701.1899 chapter 7 . 12/29/2008
I really liked tis story. it was very well written.
monroeville-sunsets chapter 7 . 9/21/2007
Yay! I found it! I've been looking for this story for like months! Its so good! I've read it like four times. I love race, and this story portrayed his character very well! Great job!
Sparks Diamond chapter 7 . 3/13/2007
great story! i loved it...
Alegna chapter 7 . 9/14/2006
Oh! adorable! that was so cute! I finally found a good story about Race, you did a very very good job on this, it was very unique, you plot was so great job loved it tons!
Jacky Higgins chapter 7 . 7/13/2003
I absolutely loved that story! i am a huge Racetrack fan, and also very dramatic, so that was right up my alley!

CTB

Jacky Higgins
RACETRACKSGRL4EVA chapter 7 . 6/26/2003
OMG! ok u wanna kno how good ur story was? i was reading it then had to go to bed and i didnt wanna read my 5th Harry Potter book until i finished urs! that was THE BEST EVER! You HAVE to make another one, YOU HAVE TO!
Lyz chapter 7 . 12/6/2002
Yay! Race didn't die! :D Awesome story!
Maggie Davis chapter 7 . 4/13/2002
That was an AWESOME story. I was soo good, I almost cried because it was soo good. I love Racetrack! I love MAX CASELLA he rocks! But it was just soo good. Write another one! And if you ever get the chance... can you read my stories they are under Maggie Davis I only have a few but anyways. Great job!
Lysaka chapter 7 . 4/4/2002
too lazy to log on. AAAWWWWWW that was so cute. :) I liked it. Yes interesting weather in new york...i blaime it on the Kennedys. ::to herself:: where did that come from? Anyway, good story. Bye!
Kora chapter 7 . 4/4/2002
my...that's such a perfect ending. i love the flare of italian. i love everything about this. i really don't know what else to say. my crude words are no match to even review. spectacular job! marshmallows!
T.H.W chapter 7 . 4/3/2002
AWWWW! *sniffle* Thats sweet. *wipes tears away* Really sweet. Luv the ending. What a great ending. Heh-heh. I'll try to finish my story as soon as possible. :-) Can't wait for you to read it also. Thanx for your mentioning and thanking me! :-) You're sweet.

T.H.