Reviews for To get back home
YokaiAngel chapter 12 . 3/5
Brilliant!~~
bloodjen chapter 12 . 1/9
I've been looking for a uther and Merlin kidnapped scenario for a while now and I'm so happy I found this in the end. It's absolutely brilliant!
bowties-scarves-and-magic chapter 12 . 12/23/2016
very funny and adventurous! great job with the characters and plots! loved it?!
Emrys Waits chapter 12 . 10/19/2016
Ahahaha! That is a good story, my friend. Good humour, nice bits of action, and some friendship and 'appreciate-your-servant'-ness! I love their code names. Totally random, but amusing. Usher? Raven? Joey? ... It suits them.
I like how you portrayed Uther. He may be biased, stubborn-willed, and steel-hearted when he wants to be, but he is still human, and willing to protect a citizen of Camelot (even if it is MERlin, lol) and he appreciates a good person when he sees one.
I like the comparisons between father and son. They really are alike. Like father like son.
I'm glad you added Gwaine into the picture. What's Merlin without some epic Gwaine?
And the ending was pretty great too. I loved the diary part - totally forgot about the diary for a bit there. Uther downright admitting he and his son were prats .. That just goes to say that Uther does have a soft side .. And Merlin will never hear that from him again!
And the story about Raven, Usher, and Joey. What a story indeed.
Definitely a pleasurable story, and super fun to read. Fantastic job! ;)
Laesk chapter 12 . 1/15/2015
nice, thank you
ramen-luver101 chapter 12 . 10/31/2014
Wow they turned into a bar story
demonbookworm101 chapter 12 . 7/29/2013
Good story loved it
SnowyWolfGirl chapter 12 . 2/3/2013
THAT WAS SO AWESOME. I was skeptical at first. Because of e summary but the stories AWESOME. And how you ended it... No words. Just pure awesomeness
Jedi Master Albus chapter 12 . 10/27/2012
loooooool! That was a quite a good story,you should do more like them!
1sunfun chapter 12 . 10/21/2012
Nice story.
1sunfun
Lazy Shika chapter 12 . 8/22/2012
I likes it. Was pretty funny and entertaining. I hope I see more of your work in the future.

Shika XD
TheImpossiblePen chapter 12 . 8/21/2012
I really enjoyed this story. Thanks for making Uther very human!
TotallyGetsSpock chapter 12 . 5/9/2012
This is a truly amazing story! I love the idea of Uther being even worse than Arthur (he generally treats Arthur more harshly than Arthur treats others, so it's not far-fetched). I love the TV series Merlin, but I hate how Uther is totally anti-magic when in the original legend (at least in Steinbeck's translation), he has Merlin as a trusted advisor who openly uses magic to help him. However, you worked very well within that constraint. Also, I love how you added in Gwaine. Lastly, thanks for writing the whole story, it was quite enjoyable!
beckerandjess4eva chapter 12 . 4/4/2012
This is the second time i have read this fic. And i still think it is among my favourites. XD
v chapter 12 . 1/7/2012
I laughed. I just couldn't stop story.