Reviews for To get back home
Laesk chapter 12 . 1/15
nice, thank you
ramen-luver101 chapter 12 . 10/31/2014
Wow they turned into a bar story
demonbookworm101 chapter 12 . 7/29/2013
Good story loved it
SnowyWolfGirl chapter 12 . 2/3/2013
THAT WAS SO AWESOME. I was skeptical at first. Because of e summary but the stories AWESOME. And how you ended it... No words. Just pure awesomeness
Jedi Master Albus chapter 12 . 10/27/2012
loooooool! That was a quite a good story,you should do more like them!
1sunfun chapter 12 . 10/21/2012
Nice story.
1sunfun
Shika-E.S.W chapter 12 . 8/22/2012
I likes it. Was pretty funny and entertaining. I hope I see more of your work in the future.

Shika XD
TheImpossiblePen chapter 12 . 8/21/2012
I really enjoyed this story. Thanks for making Uther very human!
TotallyGetsSpock chapter 12 . 5/9/2012
This is a truly amazing story! I love the idea of Uther being even worse than Arthur (he generally treats Arthur more harshly than Arthur treats others, so it's not far-fetched). I love the TV series Merlin, but I hate how Uther is totally anti-magic when in the original legend (at least in Steinbeck's translation), he has Merlin as a trusted advisor who openly uses magic to help him. However, you worked very well within that constraint. Also, I love how you added in Gwaine. Lastly, thanks for writing the whole story, it was quite enjoyable!
beckerandjess4eva chapter 12 . 4/4/2012
This is the second time i have read this fic. And i still think it is among my favourites. XD
v chapter 12 . 1/7/2012
I laughed. I just couldn't stop story.
Kitkan chapter 12 . 7/24/2011
this is awesome!
Suzie chapter 12 . 7/15/2011
I like this story a lot. I thought it was nice that Uther thanked him and seemed to genuinely take notice of Merlin in a positive way. I like it when those two interact.
bubzchoc chapter 12 . 7/11/2011
excellent story
camelot4eva chapter 12 . 7/11/2011
Aw. It's the end :(

I really enjoyed this story :)

Can't wait to read your next one :D