Reviews for Frasier: Blood Brothers
brishanjo chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Better than any episode of Frasier.
Brandon Burns chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Niles chose the dark side. he chose to be an evil son of a bitch. kind of like dark vader. Ha!
Arpad Hrunta chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
What I really like about this fic is that among all the glorious insane action of a typical ShakespeareHemmingway fic is a clear love of the source material and a hilarious view of the eternal struggle between Niles and Frasier, and Jungian and Freudian psychiatry.

This story is completely insane in the best possible meaning of the term and was a total joy to read. Bonus points for including all the majour characters of the series in this epic battle for Seattle and of good versus evil.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
This story is more faithful to the Frasier series than any story I have read before. A powerful short, action-packed and emotionally gripping. Quite honestly one of the best fanfics I have ever read. Never change, ShakespeareHemmingway. Never change.
Kevelly chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Woah a dark and yet action packed story and i love the show Frasier
iloveromance chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Definitely the most unique fan fiction I've ever read. At first I was a little annoyed by how you ended each sentence, but it's very original. Maybe a bit much, but a great job! Very entertaining reading. Loved how you included Eddie as well!
NuitNuit chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Keep doing what you are doing. You are a genius.
5uck3r4pun15hm3nt chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
" "DONNY. WHAT DONNY." Said Dr. Niles Crane as he ripped Donnys spine out. "

Awesome! P
samanddianefan10 chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
very unique and entertaining! Great job!