Reviews for Rewound
Cadel chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Excuse me while I try to find my heart, i think it fell out of my butt a while ago.

Good bit of fiction, keep writing my friend.

CADEL
Lonewritersclub chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Ouhoh hoh... I see what you did there. That was good. Really good.
BITTENEV chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Wow. What a rollarcoaster of emotions. I don't think I've ever ever EVER teared up while reading a lemon. That was so intense and heart wrenching and perfect.

I loved the twist at the end when he got to choose and have a redo. Wasn't expecting that. And even though part of me is sad that he didn't end up with Carlisle I'm just really glad that he's happy and doesn't have to feel that sadness anymore.

Fantastic story. I really enjoyed it!

Liz
reve2weaver chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
The pacing and judicious scenes cuts were masterfully done here; gripping! It ratcheted up each moment, made the quiet scenes almost ache, and the dark ones that much more tormented, and then end!

So surprising and something I have never read before but well done here; yes... an alternative, weaving, and why not, with Alice's visions, why not be able to enter those slip-streams? I love the creativity and the originality of this. It pulls Edward into re-alignment, because as much as he wants Carlisle, Carlisle remains true to his character, always his essential self; duty-bound, we saw from their love-making and I accept this... so back to the meadow, is his poignant and wistful end, but they will always have that secret bond... we all know it's there don't we?... Love this!
ms-ambrosia chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I suck. I totally forgot to review this after you posted it to your own profile. Shame on me.

Anyway, as a huge fan of Carlisle and Edward, I really loved this story. I like how you chose to go back and forth in time; that doesn't always work, but you executed it so well. And I loved the addition of the dog. :)
mauralee88 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Excellent! You created a whole new level of angst and heartbreak. Beautifully written. And the ending...wow.

Thanks for sharing!
Alby Mangroves chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
God woman, you know what you're doing, that is for sure. This was beautiful and disturbing and so, so tragic! Very evocative. Thanks for writing x
demetrifever123 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Oh my god! Noo, Edward, you're supposed to end up with Carlisle! *Gasps*

I can't believe this story! It's...it's...amazing! I can't even DESCRIBE this! My mind is fried from your brilliantness, Shoe! Whoa...

I have reviewed some of your other works before, and I have realized that they were...not really "reviews." And you deserve such better ones! Well, I was kinda new to this site, so I was shy and skimpy in my reviewing. So, I'll try to make this one longer.

Aro is like a greedy child, slowly picking through Edward's thoughts and watching them like a movie. I hate him and yet I love him. :) And him conforting Edward like that...just shows you how deceptive he can be.

I really loved all the memories that you wrote up. I was so shocked when he killed Bella like that! (But then again, I'm shocked he didn't in the books. :O)

Carlisle's resistance to love Edward was so sad - for both of them. And then ending...Gah! The ending! "I'll make things different, this time." Aeon warned him - a small warning, at that - and Edward didn't think much about it. He woke up and had forgotten the man he loves. And on top of that, never stays together with Carlisle! Oh, how much this ending is...What's the word? (I'm not very good with words tonight.) Is it...ironic? Correct me if that doesn't make sense or doesn't fit. :D

I have always thought nobody was perfect at something. Well, I was wrong: Your writing is perfect, in my eyes! (I'm serious!) I could end this with so many exclamation marks I'm so loud right now. Dammit, now I won't be able to sleep. But, hey, reading this in place of sleeping was SO worth it. XDDD

Yes, this review IS better than my previous ones, I'm pretty sure. You have me at a loss of adjectives. (I'm so glad you've posted a story again!) XDDD

~Hannah XOXO
ilovekittenz chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Very interesting take on an alternate turn of events. My favorite aspect of this was the part about Edward's attachment to Chance. This whole story was a bit heart-breaking, but also felt meaningful, and I liked how it ended. Thanks for entering the contest. I saw your profile note about Aberration and I'm looking forward to reading it once it is complete. missy*
mycrookedsmile chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
this was wonderful, shoes. Wonderful concept, wonderfully heart rending, and somehow you pulled out an hea.
AHotMess chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Awwww bb, I love your writing. Carlward is not my favorite pairing, but as always you made it beuatiful and thought provoking.

Love ya!

xoxoxo
bbbluez chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Love it:) Very intriguing, had me sucked in.
jllfish chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
amazing! loved your story! thank you for sharing.
vampireisthenewblack chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
I'm gonna do the lazy cut and paste from the CarlWard contest thing ;) I really did love it, sweetie, and I had a tiny suspicion it might have been yours :) This makes me happy!

This is utterly phenomenal.

A unique concept (at least in this fandom) like this is the kind of thing that sets a story apart from so many others, and is the kind of thing needed to hold my interest these days ;)

The non-linear narrative worked really well here. Even jumping from distant past to recent past to present, there was no confusion.

I adored it. I only wish I had the mind power now to do justice in my review, but you kinda fried my brain.

Well done!