Reviews for Stormy Waters
lusija chapter 56 . 12/30/2013
Just found your story recently, I really liked it. You did a great job creating all those turns in your storie line and the relations between the crew members are well done too. And thanks for finding a woman for Dutchy that isn't going to try to kill him or married or up to blow someone/something up :-)
Semaphore chapter 31 . 8/25/2013
Oh, no! HMAS Kingston... The Nemesis! I had forgotten it was *them*.

And there I thought the two finally had found a nice secluded spot to sort everything out. But dropping off the radar (or the AIS in this case) raises all sorts of suspicions -looking forward to Razor and Co. trying to find out what's really going on...

I enjoyed how you brought Dylan and Elena together, working through all those misunderstandings. And how both of them slowly realize, that yeah, it was a one-night stand, but with Mr/Ms Right. And apparently Dylan makes a pretty good ersatz daddy :-). A propos daddy: I *loved* the scene at the beach, where Dylan is asking Swaino about being a father!

Off to read about the evening at the pub :-).
Semaphore chapter 19 . 8/25/2013
Seaman Wolfy and Buffer, hey? *lol* Totally forgot about that cameo. I am re-reading the story here and enjoying the action with the storm and the ship broaching to and now the illegal fishing boat and how you have Elena and Dutchy trying to not acknowledge what is between them. I cannot remember when they actually did acknowledge that there *is* something between them, so I have something to look forward to. :-)
Lady-Finwe chapter 56 . 10/6/2012
I love it what a great story, congras on the writing and keeping the characters tru to them selves. I like how you added Madeline Cruise court case in it that was interesting but I dont remember reading what the verdict was?
Guest chapter 56 . 8/17/2012
really good story, loved it from the beginning :) id like to know all about the children, I think the families are so cute :) you're a really good writer! x
seapatrol12 chapter 56 . 7/28/2012
Im sad this story is finished. Its been an incredible ride. Thanks for writing this amazing story and can you please post the details of which children are whos
wickeduk chapter 56 . 7/27/2012
That was awesome. I loved your rounding up of what was going on, and the fact that there are still trials and tribulations going on in the Mulholland household. I loved it, all the way through, from start to finish. And even now I can imagine the entire gang at the ranch might lead to that few minutes of precious time alone for Elena and Dutchy that might just mean they have another piece of unexpected news turn up on their doorstep a few months down the line ;-0 That is what I am loving most about this fic finishing, is that while you have concluded everything that was outstanding throughout the story, there is still plenty of room and elements to imagine life continuing (hopefully at a more subdued pace) for the main characters and some of the sub-character. Awesome work, can't praise you highly enough and I do hope that there is another story of some form to follow sometime in the near future!
obsessed by tv chapter 56 . 7/27/2012
thank you for writing this story i have really loved it. looking forward to your next stories!
seapatrol12 chapter 55 . 7/26/2012
MORE MORE PLEASE
MissShawnaAlice chapter 55 . 7/26/2012
NOOO! Second to last chapter? Already? I have loved this story every step of the way, and wish it didn't have to end...

Excellent writing though!
wickeduk chapter 55 . 7/25/2012
That was totally awesome! Elena's contractions were done great. Babies have a habit of sticking to their own schedules, and I can totally understand her wanting Dutchy there before she heads to the hospital, and therefore not wanting to admit quite how far along the process she is until he is safely in sight. Brilliant addition, although I can't believe we are almost at the end :(
obsessed by tv chapter 55 . 7/25/2012
epilogue soon please i need to know if it a boy or girl! loved this story
obsessed by tv chapter 54 . 7/24/2012
looking forward to seeing how this ends! will miss the updates though
wickeduk chapter 54 . 7/23/2012
Aww, another brilliant chapter. The ranch sounds like it's going to be a very attractive place to want to be for the pair of them. Maybe the arrival of the little one will show them just how much so! :D Ready and waiting for the next one.
MissShawnaAlice chapter 54 . 7/23/2012
Naw! Love! I can understand Dutchys doubts - he would have built up the perfect homecoming, and that idea was shattered. Its nice that he can speak to Kate! Looking forward to finding out if this baby is a girl or a boy - its interesting that Dutch wants a girl and Elena wants a boy... Dylan Jr perhaps? Hmm.

Love the work! Definitely looking forward to the next chapter - thanks for continuing on with this work!
MissShawnaAlice (Nell)