Reviews for Screams of Silence
Battleangel911 chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
The story is pretty gripping so far. I'm enjoying the interaction between characters and the creepy atmosphere of Silent Hill. I'm definitely going to keep reading!
Dark Kuno chapter 1 . 1/25/2012

This story was selected as a nominee and/or winner for one or more categories in the Written Works segment of the 2011 Daria Fanworks Awards (aka "the Booties").

It has been added to the Best of Daria Fan Fiction Community here on

Feel free to check out, and possibly subscribe to, the community. You may also wish to visit Outpost Daria, The Paperpusher's Message Board (a forum for Daria art, discussion and fanfiction) and DariaWiki for more Daria fan fiction & art, as well as information on the Daria Fanworks Awards.
WolfRider21 chapter 18 . 12/10/2011
Great story, dude. I love the characters, and the Best Ending. Hope you do some more of these.
LynnGryphon chapter 18 . 10/26/2011
This was surprisingly awesome. Most of the Silent Hill fics I've been able to find that haven't been abandoned are utter crap (or maybe I just don't know where to look) but I truly enjoyed this one. Great job!
Sun-chan1 chapter 18 . 7/17/2011
Aww, the happy ending. It's not my *favourite* per se, but it feeds all the parts of my soul that wanted things to end in a good place for both Daria and Quinn.
Sun-chan1 chapter 17 . 7/17/2011
LOl, I love this ending! Poor Daria. :(
Sun-chan1 chapter 15 . 7/16/2011
Ooh creepy. I like how nothing's exactly clear wit this ending.
Sun-chan1 chapter 14 . 7/16/2011
I'd guessed that Silent Hill was at least partially in Daria's mind by the end, but I really enjoyed the surprises, likQuinn still being alive. Thank you for the somewhat happy ending, hope is *always* a good thing.
Sun-chan1 chapter 11 . 7/14/2011
Wow, I now have no idea where this is going. Well I have *an* idea, but I don't know if my idea is where the fic is going. Stil,l mind-blowing chapter.
Prinny Ramza chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
Okay, I'm gonna call it know Daria killed Quinn. I'm gonna be amazed at myself if I guessed it.

Anyway, good story
Charles RocketBoy chapter 10 . 6/19/2011
Pinkish meat that resembles pork, eh? Maybe from a very long pig... (EWWWW)

I thought you'd been disturbing enough with all the monsters and things from beyond and dark mirrors, and then along comes David.
Daisuke chapter 10 . 5/26/2011
Great chapter, as always. Now I'm wondering about David and how he might appear next. Still having theories as to where Quinn actually is, did she even go with Daria on that trip?
C-Hop-2005 chapter 9 . 5/25/2011
This is really An epic story I really hope u continue this to the end.
Sun-chan1 chapter 8 . 4/3/2011
This is a really great bone chilling tale! I'm looking forward to the next part.
lnorganic Angel chapter 5 . 3/26/2011
You capture the horror of Silent Hill wonderfully and, more importantly, you capture Daria's perception of Silent Hill in an amazing fashion. Half the time I can hear Daria's slow, dry drawl monologuing away in my mind rather than me simply reading the words on my screen.

I really do hope you finish this story.