Reviews for Fighting the Cold
corpuscalypso chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
god damn, if i was able to draw, i would so draw some fanart for this story. i want to see some escus fanart in general though. i thought this was just perfect
caligo-lux chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
weeell okay the sex scene is great preperation?...poor esca that had to hurt as hell...taken dry without stretching first...ouch...

otherwise is the story really good and enjoyable to read
lilithaofsherwood chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Very hot!
DarkSideOfLife chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
REALLY liked it! :D

well done )

So cute 3
123Miniyaoi chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
OMFG! Ur a Genius! Love it so smexy!
Jossi-kun chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I loved this, thanks. :)
ForzaDelDestino chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Woo! That was hot. :)
Southern Facade chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I'm bad. I haven't watched Eagle, yet-going to see it tonight!-but, still, I'm trolling around looking for stories. xD I must say that, you, darling, have delightfully sullied my view of Esca and Marcus. Ha-ha~ w I'm going to be sitting in the theater, complaining and pulling my hair out, when they don't get all frisky with each other. But, don't get me wrong, that's a good thing!
xm chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
overall great writing, but whenever I read a fic with anal sex and NO LUBE or lots and lots of spit even, i just squirm in horror. ugh, dont do that
Nightlore chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Good story! You described the setting very well; both Esca and Marcus seem in character and the situation is a great set up. I really enjoyed Marcus' endeavors to keep Esca warm~! Though it was short the sex scene was definitely enjoyable! My only suggestion to you is to try to watch your use of conjunction words like "and" or "but" as you have a few run-on sentences throughout the story. It's a great fic otherwise!

Hope your write more for this pairing!
williewildcat chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
KeyPea chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Loved this fic! The Eagle was such a slashy movie, I couldn't help looking for some fics and yours definitely hit the right spot!

You got the balance right between the sex and sticking to the actual story- Esca falling in a river whilst searching for food is feasible and it helps add to the atmosphere, so well done!
BloodHoarder chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Very nicely written. Even the more intimate scenes were just fine! Congratulations on a job well done!
Lilynette chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I needed this in my life. xD Thank you! Whump hot smut. It satisfied all of my cravings. (Because hum, Unresolved-Sexual-

Tension-much in that movie? They were screwing each other. They just didn't show it on camera.)
AFoolsDecadence chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
bad at sex scenes? why, i think NOT!

and you are so right, the slashiness is so THERE i really don't understand why they didn't do anything with it! great piece of work :)