Reviews for It's just Practice
Myrddin le Fay chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
You should always keep these up, that way you just add a new chappy to tell us about the redo.. Plus, you should have left chapter one up and put this as a NEW chapter 2 to send out alerts. Doing that we who have put this fic on alerts would have been kept up to date!

PS, I only found out as I'm sliding through my faves downloading my fave faves... well the ones I'm still interested in. Just encase they're removed.
James888 chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
One idea is you can have Harper really start to like it but it doesn't seem to get to Alex makeing Harper really confushed :)

Looking forward to Verson 2 !
persephone.aphrodite chapter 4 . 6/27/2011
I like the story alot, but to be honest; it's currently smut with no story line. There is a reason why they are doing it but there is no detail, and no story just, basicallying being told that they kissed no actuall story. I am not trying to be harsh I like it, you have a good story line, and you just need to slow it down and add more details :-) it will get better, you have the style and skill just slow it down. :-) I love the story though
Emily chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
Keep going with the story I like it how it is!
Rainea91 chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
I think you should rewrite it and show more Harper's pov and maybe throw in some jealousy for her as well... I think your ideas are good and if you need help with any plots or anything I'm more then happy to help! Always a faithful reader Rainea91 3
caradens chapter 4 . 6/18/2011
excellent eagerly awaiting more brilliant updates thanks
quitwriting11 chapter 4 . 6/18/2011
I like it.

Continue it or CATRUS's wrath will come upon you.

Jk, I really do think you should continue it.

Maybe you could do slower, if that's what makes you comfortable.

But fasterbetter

Sorry, I'm evil.
James888 chapter 4 . 6/18/2011
Nooooooo! I been reading about them kissing for four chapters

and now you want to stop it. It was just geating to the good part

:( You don't have go far. Just Second Base :) Well' it up to you.
sincerelyyours.anonymous chapter 4 . 6/17/2011
i really like this! i think you should continue it, or if you realy want to, you could rewrite it! either way, its great(:
kayllee mntytlo chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
needs more kissing and touching
James888 chapter 3 . 5/24/2011
I love this story & can't wait until you update it so i can see what kind of touching they do :)
lady meg chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
i love it! plesea wirite the next chaptear as fast as you can cause i cant wait! 3
X-ShikaTemaLuv-X chapter 3 . 5/21/2011
Omg omg omg! updates eagerly awaited for!
caradens chapter 3 . 5/20/2011
excellent as always eager for more brilliant updates thanks
Kitty chapter 3 . 5/20/2011
It was good! I beg you for more! More!